How big of a yield?

• Thread starter Ryza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ryza

I kno this has no definitive answer but if any1 can giv an estimate from past experience. Il try n give as much info as poss
Cfl grow cupboard 4x3x5" Mylar lined, air vent and fan
Temp 24-28 rh 35-45%
Easy kush fem seed
Plagron light mix soil with earth juice grow nutes during 8weeks of veg
Plant height 16 inch 1 week into flower with lots side branching
Bio bloom nutes for flower
Currently under 200w dual spec cfl and 2 x 30w 2700k Keepin them real close
She lookin damn fine n healthy
First grow. Beginners luck? Any opinions appreciated

glockdoc

glockdoc

sup bro i can give you some insight. they recommend 50w per sq ft, and you have a 4x3 grow space so you have 12sq feet. now you say u have 260w so if you take 260 / 12 = 22w per sq ft you are pushing. your pushing a little less then half the recommended watts per sq ft calls for. if i was you i would add more watts about 2 more of those 200w cfls or you could make your grow space smaller. hope this helps!
just fyi expect your plants to get alot bigger in the next couple of weeks.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

If your taking care and making good use of the space you have I'm going to guess you yield 100 dry grams.

R

Ryza

Cheers 4 the advice fellas. I see where u comin from on the light/sqr feet thing. gonna throw another 200 in there. Also got a metre of diamond reflective Mylar im gonna wrap it round the plant to try n reduce the room size. Sound like a plan

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Yeah, you could get more or less depending on an infinite number of factors both in and out of your control. Whatever you end up harvesting, Kush is dank as hell and you will enjoy it.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

If you look at your plants and light penetrates all the way down to the bottom leaves, I wouldnt trim a thing. Generally light wont penetrate more than 22inches of vegetation indoors in my experience, so I strip off all vegetation below that. But growing with cfl's you have such limited light anyway, I would not take away any of your plants means to soak up and use what light you do have.

V

vierundzwanzig

who are you panda?
I respect everything you are doing and its obvious you've done it a long time. I'm getting the feel that you are a Boss player. I Love the way you give your Opinion Based on your Knowledge and Wisdom. You could easily change your name to obi wan kanobi and be the Master of the Grow Galaxy.

lets get some pics if possible Ryza
my opinion of you and your grow? you are a lucky grower to have had the coolest NW'ern Panda give you by the book answers and take interest in a post with no pics. Thats another sign of His greatness he's dropping Gems to people who normally get chastised as you did.
Right or wrong there is nothing but knowledge in your thread. I'm glad I get to see it first hand.

danke schoen

R

Ryza

Just got one more q. Is using a bud weight additive reccomended or should I steer clear. Got something called ace of buds. It's supposed to increase yield, any views on this

R

Ryza

And yeah pandas input is hugely appreciated, never met a panda I couldn't trust.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Just got one more q. Is using a bud weight additive reccomended or should I steer clear. Got something called ace of buds. It's supposed to increase yield, any views on this
That completely depends on your moral standards. If you can make a concious informed descision to use it on your own stuff and smoke it yourself, there is no stopping you. If you intend to smoke any of your stuff with anyone else, then I cannot agree with such a practice.

R

Ryza

Woah, thanks 4 showing me that. Don't think I'm a be using that. Il try get a pic posted. Thanks 4 all your input

R

Ryza

here she is
Picture 001

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Wow that plant looks good! Whatever your doing has been right up to this point. Dont second guess yourself, thats a great plant you have there. Your going to love the fat healthy buds that are no doubt soon to adorn it.

It might be because of the side lights but many of your leaves are pointing downward. I doubt anything is wrong because of how great the plant looks, just looks a little weird to me.

Top Bottom