How big of a yield?

• Thread starter Ryza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vierundzwanzig

yeah looking real good. and thanks for the invitation to your garden.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I agree with Panda That plant looks Good.

I think you will get a nice zip or two :)

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

A good grower can pull about 1 gram per watt... If this is your first time growing I wouldn't expect more than .5 grams a watt max... Shit, I know growers that have all the bells and whistles and still struggle to hit 1 gram/ watt... I wouldn't expect 100-200 grams from that little bit of light...

Your plant looks really healthy tho so you should be able to pull a decent amount for yourself...

Tank333

Tank333

A good grower can pull about 1 gram per watt... If this is your first time growing I wouldn't expect more than .5 grams a watt max... Shit, I know growers that have all the bells and whistles and still struggle to hit 1 gram/ watt... I wouldn't expect 100-200 grams from that little bit of light...

Your plant looks really healthy tho so you should be able to pull a decent amount for yourself...

I think this is the best answer you've been given so far... at a first time grower, don't expect a whole lot. Spend the due dilligence to learn what she's telling you and you'll have a decent harvest, but I wouldn't expect more than an ounce or two off her unless you veg her out for a while...

Thoth

Thoth

who are you panda?
I respect everything you are doing and its obvious you've done it a long time. I'm getting the feel that you are a Boss player. I Love the way you give your Opinion Based on your Knowledge and Wisdom. You could easily change your name to obi wan kanobi and be the Master of the Grow Galaxy.

I second that. The man obviously knows his shit and knows it well. Respect Panda.

R

ron6man

Hi this my first grow any advice would be appreciate it pics coming soon its just a bag seed to experiment with :-)

R

ron6man

Plant 1

R

ron6man

Not great pics but anyone know how long before harvest this is under 200w dual cfl and im gonna add more light for my auto bubblegum ;-)

P

paulycali

No more than a QP for sure. Doubt it will be close to that but good luck :)

Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

I've been growing with my dad using 150 &200watt cfl using additional smaller ones like yourself and our best was 3 oz ish. I would expect about 2oz from her as she looks very helthy. Prune the suckers off her and maybe raise that side light a bit. Not quite panda material but I hope it helps a bit m8

Top Bottom