how bout a williams wonder ix1 <f> X bubba kush <m>

• Thread starter poutpup07
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

poutpup07

what do you think of this cross williams wonder <rez> X bubba kush bx1 from kryptonite? we could call it bubbas wonder!.....or or how bout agent orange from tga <f> X bubba kush <M> OR vice versa.......i also got some of the flying dutchmens pure original skunk#1 on the way too so that can be thrown in there anywhere........ sorry had to go to seed boutique to get the williams wonder and pure but hey who knows if no hermies and good f1 results there could be alot of williams wonder crosses floating around as freebies on the farm. after all got to get the progeny checked on for flaws <good and bad> and what a better community to do it in than amongst a bunch of experts. so i guess in actuality when the time comes it would be a bigger thanks to me for you guys taking the seeds to test run for me than me givin em away. the biggest compliment is you guys accepting the produce when they are done. sorry for ramblin
peace
pout

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
William's Wonder x Bubba BX can't be bad! :yes

Zoo did the premier WW thread on ic and his results were great!

Good luck pout

B

bluegrass

Williams wonder, the clone, was and is my favorite smoke of all time! And the bubba was tasty too! I say go for it! Like for real...

P

ProGroWannabe

Yeah bluegrass brings up a great point.....use the bubba for the taste.

Can I ask if you have any goals already established, or are you looking to cross them first, then see what you get?

I'd probably do that cross too, and like I mentioned above, I'd be looking for a bubba-tasting pheno. Juss me though.

P

poutpup07

im thinking of crossing each way ww <m> x bubba <f> and bubba <m> x williams <f> then intercross the progeny of those two seedlines pick the best from those and backcross to my parent lines for stability and further breeding.
pout

P

ProGroWannabe

Sounds solid bro. I bet you don't have trouble finding testers for those...hehe.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Sounds solid bro. I bet you don't have trouble finding testers for those...hehe.

lol..................nope, DEF not hehehehehehe

It really does sound like a good cross................but any crosses involving genes of that caliber allow you to find a keeper in a few packs, MOST of the time hehehehehehehehe

hell............it's also a great way to mix up and preserve your genetics for future exploration.................these were all seeds at one time :evilgrin

P

poutpup07

so you say hell yeah go for the cross and work it out a great line may arise from this marriage. from bubblefunk i take this seriosly as you know your shyt on the bubba genetics. im also gonna make some more in crossed randomly pollinated bubbas to preserve all ganatic info.
peace
pout

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
so you say hell yeah go for the cross and work it out a great line may arise from this marriage. from bubblefunk i take this seriosly as you know your shyt on the bubba genetics. im also gonna make some more in crossed randomly pollinated bubbas to preserve all ganatic info.
peace
pout

yup........def a HELL YEAH for that cross................swerve and crew did a great job on those BX.............and swerve's pre98 is the best i've had too date.................do it up!

bf

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
With the Williams wonder you can get 1 gram a watt if eveything is in check and The Bubba would add to the taste no doubt

B

bluegrass

Williams wonder! man I love it! I had the raspberry pheno one time, She was the purtiest plant I've ever seen. You could tell, just by looking at her in veg, that she was something special.

P

poutpup07

man o man

im sweatin bullets waiting for these seeds to get here. logic says prolly tuesday so im thinking cool thats three days but its a nail biting three days. you guys ever use seed boutique gypsy nirvanas sight? thats where i oredered my williams wonder and the pure from....im hoping they prove reputable but ive heard alot of good about them too.
peace pup

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
The pure is very nice smoke and hard to beat for the price .:yes

P

ProGroWannabe

im sweatin bullets waiting for these seeds to get here. logic says prolly tuesday so im thinking cool thats three days but its a nail biting three days. you guys ever use seed boutique gypsy nirvanas sight? thats where i oredered my williams wonder and the pure from....im hoping they prove reputable but ive heard alot of good about them too.
peace pup

I've ordered from them twice so far. It's like most other banks in that most times you get your order, sometimes
you don't. Be it from LEO, or something else. There will always be some orders we just don't receive in this game we play.

P

poutpup07

the days keepgoing by....its sunday so no post today but damn i want some seeds.......what do you guys think should i just hatch all 20 seeds take three clones from each for future mothers /whatever and just let the rest all get down with a open random pollination between all the williams wonder and bubba kushes that i have? or should i look for the best plants and breed with them...my thing is i only get one pack of each cuz im a poor broke fool and what if that real special plant does not show up....maybe ill do 5 of each and let the mopenly pollinate then pop the other 5 and breed back into those i dunno anyone have a favorite way to go about doing this? im all ears on this one ive obviously bred plants before but was just thinking if there is a better way to do it than my current select the best fems and mens breed em, get to the f2 selection so i have the most phenotypical varation and then start my back and in crosses.sorry for babblin so much today i just got some big changes that have to happen and i want to do it all at once to get it over with.
thanks for reading my rambles
pout

P

ProGroWannabe

"....my current select the best fems and mens breed em, get to the f2 selection so i have the most phenotypical varation and then start my back and in crosses."

Personally, I see nothin wrong with your usual routine, but I too would like to hear what others have to say here.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

the hybrid sounds awsome....
cant wait to see what happens...
if its rockin, ill dig my p98 bubba x williams wonder pack out of the fridge and give it a whorl......
ive tryed the imperial kush (bk x ww) from a club and it was awsome...
i think you will be very happy, many blessings on your project..

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I forgot about those Bodhi , I got a pack about a year ago and they hit the vault .

P

ProGroWannabe

I dunno bluegrass, they do not appear to be listed with seedbankupdate dot com. I normally check there first if I question a site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom