how bout a williams wonder ix1 <f> X bubba kush <m>

• Thread starter poutpup07
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BrandNew2THIS

what? when did i say anything about ruderalis? it dont matter anyways as seedboutiqe ripped me off for my pure skunk#1 AND williams wonder from res...i will never use there service again.....this is my second bad experience with these guys......my genetic stock now is og skunk f2 bx1, ogskunkf2 bx1 X hashberry, ogskunk f2 bx1 X "gheeks" gdp
and og skunk f2 bx1 X shiskaberry skunk <the same skunk used in the og>, then i have a ten pack of bubba kush bx1, and agent orange..... so unless someone has some good williams wonder to trade or whatever....maybe trade a nice bubba kush clone for a good williams wonder..........
peaqce
pup

since someone really cool here suggested I look into strains I did thank you my new friend. Hes a sweety and because of his kindness Ill help u get the real deal williams wonder. There is a place here where I can get clones of it. They are legit and they were telling all about how big of a deal this Super Sativa Seed Club thing is but I have never been able to find a forum for them or a place that sells thier seeds. And this catalog people talk about is making me crazy cause I have never seen one. I appoligize I know I am new and I know there are probably places u just cant go untill your invited and thats what I would guess is whats going on. However I dont want to break the rules so I think the best I could do is tell ya the name of the place that has those if you pm me and if you are a medicinal user. Thats thier rules not mine btw. Im cool with anyone smokeing. Never heard of anything bad happening while someone was stoned.

Top Bottom