how can i maintain a perpetual harvest with one light?

• Thread starter cehak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cehak

with only one light, how will i be able to keep a steady plant? any suggestions? i was thinking something along the line of cloning the first female , but with only one light how will i be able to maintain the clones that will need 18-6 light under the light i have running 12-12.

thanks in advance.

hiboy

hiboy

Basic answer is two lights. Two diff. areas. I think clones should have more than 18 on.
hiboy

D

dank_

>=16hrs

Maybe you could use the main light for flowering/veg. Partition the room so you can easily have the veg plants on another inexpensive light while the flowering plants sleep.
That sounds like a pain in the ass. I'd just get two lights and two rooms.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the simple answer is with one light you cant

you can veg with shop light flouros in a closet if you have to - but there is no you can even clone in the first place without another light/area

organicness

organicness

Use autoflowering seeds if you choose. One light will get you where you're wanting to be.

dextr0

dextr0

I did perpetual with one light. U would have to have a separate room for dark though. So u will have to take all the flowering plants from the veg room everyday and put them in dark. Cuttings and vegging plants were kept in the 24hr lighting.

O

organicfreak

move the pots in and out of a darkroom,So you have 1 dark room 1 light room only way I can see it being done

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

IMO.. You should run more then one light. I just couldn't see making a perpetual garden work with one light, not successfully anyway. I split this shed in two but run different sets of lights. On the right I have floras for veg, nothing amazing but enough light to humor them until the 12x12 room opens up for it's daily business. Once the flower room is open, any girls that need more light are sent next door to sun bath for the day. A biggy to remember is to make sure your flower room can still be vented and light free during dark hours..
Good luck
FOD

Perpetualonesplitroom
B

baked33

I did perpetual with one light. U would have to have a separate room for dark though. So u will have to take all the flowering plants from the veg room everyday and put them in dark. Cuttings and vegging plants were kept in the 24hr lighting.

I did that for 2 years due to an inconvenient grow spot. Except I moved the flowering plants. Not fun making sure to be there exactly every 12 hours! It was worth it though, since it is like having 2 flower cabs and a veg cab under one light.

D

djonkoman

you could just skip veg and put them at 12/12 rightaway, but you'll have smaller plants and I think it would be best to have a strain that keep growing some in flower(so no pure indica)
or use autoflowers

L

LUDACRIS.

with only one light, how will i be able to keep a steady plant? any suggestions? i was thinking something along the line of cloning the first female , but with only one light how will i be able to maintain the clones that will need 18-6 light under the light i have running 12-12.

thanks in advance.

Build or buy a dark tent (cheap to buy or make) as i have so you can keep your 1 light on 24/0 and move the flowering plants to the tent for 12hrs per day. I do everything with 1 lamp on 24/0 and a seperate dark area for the flowering plants. Its real easy as you can start your seeds or clones on 24/0 and just flower them when you want. Or as said above you can go 12/12 from sprout but only except to get about a 1/4oz from each plant.

LUDA.

L

LUDACRIS.

12/12 from seed pics and thread..

Absouloutely a waste of time 12/12ing plants from seedling as you might save time and get 8g per plant (i.e ready in 50 days). I can do a 3.5oz plant in 92 days right from seed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom