How Can I Make My Smoke Taste Better?

• Thread starter Jenny420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jenny420

Jenny420

I don't want to come across as a total lightweight. I love to medicate but I really don't like the taste of most weed. Everyone around me likes it just fine but the aftertaste makes me want to gag.
I've tried J's, pipes, sneak a toke's, and bowls. I'm thinking some type of water bong might make the taste more pleasant? Maybe?
Most strains have a very pleasant smoke, but it's the aftertaste that I absolutely can't stand.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
- Jen

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

http://vaporgenie.com/ this company has been around for years and they have the "easiest to use" product I've seen, no wires or batteries... nothing just the vaporizer bowl and a bic lighter and you're good to go. It's very simple and some other color designs look like a one hitter almost.

Does the weed you're smoking have a lot of seeds and stuff in it? Or is it seedless? Does it taste kind of woody?

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Find one you love the smell of and chances are it will taste the same. Look for the fruit flavors if you want to experience the best of the Cannasuer flavors that are very pleasing to the palate and gag reflex. Terpenoids can be awful in some strains and in others like the fruit types you almost just want to eat whole and wet due to the delicious enchanting aromas.

420circuit

420circuit

For the smoothest and best tasting toke, the double oil can bong with an ash catcher/bubbler, top the ground bud with kief... I find that after medicating with a vape, either a joint or a bowl is nice, to add the tastes missing from vaporizing. Probably not the answer you are looking for, but yeah, can't beat bong hits for smooth powerful delivery, unless dabbing is your thing.

Calixylon

Calixylon

If you truly gag all the time from smoking chances are theres no way your gonna ever enjoy it. Get edibles, and stop torturing yourself.

420circuit

420circuit

Smoothest smoke I ever tasted was probably Jamaican, organically grown in CO, just tasted soft and warm, sort of like, ah um, well it was good. And regarding edibles, hey, there's a way to do that well. I have been medicating with edible cannabis oil daily for over 2 years now, treating cancer, apparently with some success. :D Bong after

hotRod

hotRod

Smoke some sour D, Chem or a killer OG.
That will leave a yummy after taste in your mouth.

And clean out the bowl before its its ash and load a freshy!!!!
I have a ashtray full of half burnt bowls!

Calixylon

Calixylon

man that looks like a mad waste and probably tastes like ass, that nail is literally glowing red:confused: but if you got it to waste, why not. I think id throw up, have a 20 min coughing fit, then probably nod out in my seat.

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

Personally, I think a vaporizer would be the way to go (as mentioned above). Personally I love smoking flowers, but my wife strongly prefers hash (bubble/BHO/etc); she says it tastes better, it's less harsh, etc. Maybe you could give hash a try?

Top Bottom