How Can I Make My Smoke Taste Better?

• Thread starter Jenny420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

Stupid dabbers. Let's take something natural and turn it into something disgusting. You know who else heats things, crack heads and herion addicts. Bust out the spoon .

Sorry OP for getting side tracked

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

I like the taste of well grown and cured weed. I use a glass steamroller pipe or all glass bong. The key it to keep it clean. I clean mine every day with alcohol and salt leaving it brand new looking. If I am trying out a new strain I make sure the pipe or bong is clean so I get to true natural flavor I love so very much.

F

FooDoo

I like the taste of well grown and cured weed. I use a glass steamroller pipe or all glass bong. The key it to keep it clean. I clean mine every day with alcohol and salt leaving it brand new looking. If I am trying out a new strain I make sure the pipe or bong is clean so I get to true natural flavor I love so very much.

Amen. I haven't smoked in 3 months but when I did, I woke up every morning and cleaned my roor with salt and rubbing alcohol. Filled it with ice and cold water. Also , I haven't used a lighter in years, I purchased an herb iron

My method to smoking is pack only a hits worth, .1 for small hitters, .2 for average smokers or more for those power lung smokers. If you're in a social environment just let people know you're packing single hits and once you smoke you'll pack them their own hit aswell. I heat up the herb iron and keep it right above the weed until it ignites (they also provide a free vaporizer glass attachment but i don't use it), i dont touch it to the medicine. Once its ignited i use a poker to stir/churn the hit until all the material sucks thru into the ash catcher.

Ill be smoking again very shortly

G gnome

G gnome

Smoke some sour D, Chem or a killer OG.
That will leave a yummy after taste in your mouth.

And clean out the bowl before its its ash and load a freshy!!!!
I have a ashtray full of half burnt bowls!
Dude, you read my mind. Sour d and keep a clean pipe. I'm the exact same way. I never finish a bowl. Once theres no more green I cash it out. I

G gnome

G gnome

Thats the same system i use for bongs. Nothin worse than a half cashed bong load. Pipes I'll pack a few hits into
Amen. I haven't smoked in 3 months but when I did, I woke up every morning and cleaned my roor with salt and rubbing alcohol. Filled it with ice and cold water. Also , I haven't used a lighter in years, I purchased an herb iron

My method to smoking is pack only a hits worth, .1 for small hitters, .2 for average smokers or more for those power lung smokers. If you're in a social environment just let people know you're packing single hits and once you smoke you'll pack them their own hit aswell. I heat up the herb iron and keep it right above the weed until it ignites (they also provide a free vaporizer glass attachment but i don't use it), i dont touch it to the medicine. Once its ignited i use a poker to stir/churn the hit until all the material sucks thru into the ash catcher.

Ill be smoking again very shortly

Top Bottom