How can these all be Chemdawg 91?

• Thread starter Greyskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bageledj

^^^^^glad u got all of em next to eachother as well.i was gunna ask wonk to ask if u thought they r lookd really really similar as well.it just totaly makes sense when u have em grwoing side by side.the drama OG(u know what one swerve-i just don't want to get into it) and skunkva 91 chem look sooo similar it hurts.u can deff tell they share genes

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Also sonic, you can see that the og / chem / sd lines are related when you start getting into the BX's etc.

I have tried a chem bx1 that tasted identical to an OG bx1.

The chem is so powerful its ridiculous. Kinda slows the head down. Blaze a load of sativas and get your self nicly soring. One or two toke on the d and you can feel your synapses firing slower. Its knock out gear.

IMO, Chem and OG pisses on the uk elite clones. ECSD I am not that impressed with the hit, or I should say longevity.

Everyone should have a chem and or og in their garden.

S

Swerve

theherbalizor i agree but i do have to say after not smoking for about 3 days hitting a nice fat joint of my boy trucannablis's cheese is just perfect.... hahahahah otherwise your spot on.. trust me guys im headed to the HTCC next year with bad intentions...the og and or bubba and or Chemdog D mamamia watch out.. lungs are going to expand...and ecsd sucks compared to my original sour d-underdawg-superdawg something cut i have from the crew...

bageledj i totally beilieve they are from the same family... an i know for sure bubba is either and afghani crossed to og or an afghani crossed to the chem skunk va cut... i will know more after i do the same test to the skunk va cut as i did with the sfv ogk...i have pheno's that are spot onto bubba in looks and smells.. so i dunno man... i think they all stem fro the same line the chem

Greyskull

Greyskull

I was starting to feel bad I started this thread becasue of the drama but things are coming togethe rnicely!

way to go farmers!

D

doggystyled73

theherbalizor i agree but i do have to say after not smoking for about 3 days hitting a nice fat joint of my boy trucannablis's cheese is just perfect.... hahahahah otherwise your spot on.. trust me guys im headed to the HTCC next year with bad intentions...the og and or bubba and or Chemdog D mamamia watch out.. lungs are going to expand...and ecsd sucks compared to my original sour d-underdawg-superdawg something cut i have from the crew...

bageledj i totally beilieve they are from the same family... an i know for sure bubba is either and afghani crossed to og or an afghani crossed to the chem skunk va cut... i will know more after i do the same test to the skunk va cut as i did with the sfv ogk...i have pheno's that are spot onto bubba in looks and smells.. so i dunno man... i think they all stem fro the same line the chem

original sour d-underdawg-superdawg something cut... do explain what that is.. i'm from nyc and sourD is like the best shit out here.. so if you've got somethin better.. lol do clarify

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
If there was only a website that sold living clones legally, of course they would come under the durastiction of souveniers.. :) we could all see what the fuss was about..

B

British_Hempire

Also sonic, you can see that the og / chem / sd lines are related when you start getting into the BX's etc.

I have tried a chem bx1 that tasted identical to an OG bx1.

The chem is so powerful its ridiculous. Kinda slows the head down. Blaze a load of sativas and get your self nicly soring. One or two toke on the d and you can feel your synapses firing slower. Its knock out gear.

IMO, Chem and OG pisses on the uk elite clones. ECSD I am not that impressed with the hit, or I should say longevity.

Everyone should have a chem and or og in their garden.

Yeah, the Chem and OG are definitely related, you can see and taste it.

I would have to agree about the chem and OG being better than the UK elites too, but that is more due to my general distaste for the UK fare, skunk and NL ain't my thang and most of the old cuts in the UK came from skunk and NL hybrid seeds from Holland. There are some good cuts in the UK tho, the bikers have a cut called General's Daughter that is incredibly fruity and very potent, but they ain't passing that cut out and if it did come my way, I'd not want to grow it cos who wants the bikers after em? lol There's a Jamaican from Sheffield that is killer too, similar potency to a good example of OG, tastes like a mix of hash and chocolate, my cut of it succumbed to root rot, sadly, but I know the original source guy so I can get it again. Oh, and there's some of OT1's stuff like ESB, but by and large, UK 'elites' suck ass imho.

I really need a good indica to slow my head down after a day of toking sativas so I'm doing a indica run with various dogs and kushes in there at the mo.

I agree about the ECSD longevity, it's mighty tasty weed but the high doesn't last that long unless you flower the damn thing 85-90 days and that is just too long for what it is, I only wait that long for sativas with exceptional highs and can get something as good as ECSD and of similar effect in 8-9 weeks with other cuts.

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

great disscution. i got a 91 chem "deadhead" from cali connection... the pheno i kept is super resinous, thin and lanky. crazy plant it is. most deff not my fav but yet i have not gotten rid of it yet haha

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
My '91Chem is so sticky and stanky and it tastes sooo chem/og/funk! I love it! Crossed it to my Aliendawg F2 male. Can that even suck? lol Chem everything for me right now. Still have the Chemical Romance's to go through. Want a 4 and sis leaner, and if I'm lucky a 50/50ish pheno. '91's aftertaste reminds me of oldschool hash. Real earthy with a distant black licorice flavor, and gym sock funk. I wish there was a thread with all the real deal cuts that are 100% verified and the traits to check for. Veg shots and bloom shots, hell dry shots too. So everyone that thinks they have something can use it for reference purposes. :passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

J

jetcat

hmmmmm... i would think these could easily be slight variations of the same cut. maybe some are s1s and others have just mutated from their environments possibly bringing out different traits of their landraces (whatever those are..) so far all the 91s ive seen look the same but slightly different. same situation with og. maybe this cut has been so closely guarded that there aren't nearly as many s1s. but yes anyone that claims to have it should post pics for the rest of us scavengers to try to match it up to our illegitimate children...

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Here are some shot of the '91 chem from this seasons outdoor. I'll dig more out upon request :passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 4926
IMG 4995
IMG 4230
IMG 4229
IMG 4228
IMG 4386
IMG 4385
IMG 4384
TortureKill

TortureKill

The Ogs, have strong afghani roots. Ive been growing afghanis for a decade, I also believe there are strong afghan traits in the the chems. There is an old afghani line going around my neck of the woods that dates back to the 70s, and this is where Ive found some of the best plants Ive ever had the pleasure to grow and smoke. I plan to hook up with an old friend this winter, and dig deep into this line.
To speculate on the original Question, of where do all the names and labels come from. Not mentioning any of them inparticular but I think a lot of the confusion comes from people finding their own phenos from s1s. Also there are a lot of mislabeled (untrusted) cuts floating around, and the tag separates the imposters from the real. This is just a speculation, and Ive been known to speculate :banana1sv6:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah I concur that say the Charlie Sheen OG, hypothetically, was a WiFi pheno found, and renamed for $$. That is lame but I guess that's the world these days. I would rather say this is my WiFi #X instead. That's me though. If it's that fire your still getting your money in the end. I wish money wasn't involved so much, tends to bring drama and BS. Name the cut an "elite" and they fly off the shelf. Three months later you find that your '90s RKS smells like blueberries and is 100% indica or whatever. That's lame that peeps are doing that with the clone only s for a buck. If they didn't know, whatever it's about the money either way.

I love me some good Afghanis! I'm in love with the Alien! Pretty sure the White has some in her as well. Love that flavor only an affi can give. I had an Afghan Jack back in the day that was peppery as everything and the yield was nice, with the under tones of JH. Never could get her to clone well though. Gave up, plenty of strains to grow!

Cheers,
Crom

J

jetcat

I wish money wasn't involved so much, tends to bring drama and BS. Name the cut an "elite" and they fly off the shelf. Three months later you find that your '90s RKS smells like blueberries and is 100% indica or whatever.
Crom

lol. that was a great example cause i think that exact rks scenerio is pretty common. my rule of thumb is that if you didn't get it from someone you trust it has about a 15 percent chance of being the real deal. i end up keeping about 1 of 10. its just plain rotten though. you spend all that time and energy to grow out something you wouldn't purchase in the first place. but hey at least you don't go all that way to find out its not weed at all but Japanese maple.... lol that would make great reality tv though!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I hear that jetcat. Some Farmers don't want to deal with males because they aren't breeding and the males are just wasting space and money. My mind says the males are always worth checking out. I like to chuck though so that's probably why. Japanese maple lol yeah never saw a clone of that, but anythings possible these days I guess. I don't believe that a cut in a club, where I don't know the grower, is what it is, but if it's a hard to find cut I'll drop $20 on her to see what she is. Just one though not a whole tray or anything. Sometimes you get super lucky and the cut is legit too. Like you said, 15% of the time it's legit. Guess no one else is posting their plants on here?

Cheers,
Crom

Latest posts

Top Bottom