How Close To The Wall?

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

Ok some of you may remember or not. I had a 4x8 tent and a 7x8 framed rook in my basement that I was going to put the tent into. Every opinion was to use the room and skip the tent. How far off the wall should I hang my lights? I want to keep the plants close to the brick wall and do not want to waste room or light.

Thanks for any help

Cultivate420

Cultivate420

For a 600w i would say 2-3 feet of the wall depends on growing style and how high the light is gonna be. Usually a 600 can cover around 4*4 but if that's your only light put it right in the middle cheers good luck.

Broken

Broken

@Cultivate420 I have plenty of room and 3- 600watt HID but the electricity bill going up to much would scare me that someone might investigate. I'm in a hostile state

Cultivate420

Cultivate420

@Cultivate420 I have plenty of room and 3- 600watt HID but the electricity bill going up to much would scare me that someone might investigate. I'm in a hostile state
With 1800w of juice there shouldn't be a problem just lay low eleticity companies do not care as long as you pay your bill. Of course you need to know all the basics of laying low no smell no tell and you should be in the clear soon this will be a free plant keep on gardening and CULTIVATE.
Cheers

hiboy

hiboy

It depends on your layout of tables or what the center of your plants are
you want a minimum of 18 inches of a walkway if you have a table lining the wall
Hb

Top Bottom