How did you start?

• Thread starter Arsenal18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Arsenal18

How did everyone get started tokin? I just happened to have the opportunity offered to me to try it in the 8th grade and tried it. It was fun but I didn't smoke too often then. Just off and on. After highschool I found better quality bud. When this happened I loved it. The high was cleaner and felt much better. I also noticed that it helped to ease the pain in my knee where I had knee surgery. I fell in love, much safer than drinking and made me feel a lot better too. So how did it start for you?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I smoked my first joint during the summer break between 6th and 7th grade, stole it from an older brother of a friend and got our ass beat, but we were high..

By the start of the eigth grade I was dealin, buying half pounds of lime green and old school skunk at a time for $350 and I had the high school kids pickin me up at home and takin me to a from school, first stop the high school parkin lot and then on the middle school for the day.

Got arrested with another buddy on the last day of ninth grade with a half pound, that was the first time my parents(my mom) even knew I was doin anything.... I mean I was on student counsel, teachers pet and shit...it was hilarious.

Been at it ever since, hard drugs kicked my ass pretty good in the late 80's and early 90's but have been solely on the marijuana maintanence program ever since a 90+ stay in rehab.

Tex

A

Arsenal18

Nice, except for the hard drugs, the hardest thing I've done was acid twice and shrooms a few times. I'm not plannin on tryin anything else and I've had them offered to me so I believe I can control that. I'm just tryin to get my own place so I can get my indoor grow goin. Only 22yrs old here

J

JBP

I smoked my first joint during the summer break between 6th and 7th grade, stole it from an older brother of a friend and got our ass beat, but we were high..

By the start of the eigth grade I was dealin, buying half pounds of lime green and old school skunk at a time for $350 and I had the high school kids pickin me up at home and takin me to a from school, first stop the high school parkin lot and then on the middle school for the day.

Got arrested with another buddy on the last day of ninth grade with a half pound, that was the first time my parents(my mom) even knew I was doin anything.... I mean I was on student counsel, teachers pet and shit...it was hilarious.

Been at it ever since, hard drugs kicked my ass pretty good in the late 80's and early 90's but have been solely on the marijuana maintanence program ever since a 90+ stay in rehab.

Tex

Wow!! A lot of similarities with my story TK!!

I smoked my first joint during the break between 6th and 7th grade. I also stole the weed from an older sibling but we never got caught!!

By the middle of 8th grade I was copping qp's of really good midgrade outta AZ...waaaay better than the ditchweed from round here. I was lucky to have a very cool older bro with cool friends. Unfortunately, I got narked out by best friend after he got caught with a 20 bag at school. They of course search me and find a bunch of cash and an oz or 2 broken up into 20s in my bag...they didnt find the hp at home though!!

I also unfortunately fell into hard drugs...but in the mid 90s. Never been to rehab but I went out to cali on the marijuana rehab program it worked like a charm after a few months...its been all green, whiskey and wine for me ever since!

Crazy similar though TK....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Rehab saved my life...If I told some of the stories that led up to that institutional stay yall would say I am crazy beyond crazy..needless to say, I was on a mission.

Flippin quarters and onces in the school parkin lot gettin cash for the keg party, hot ass chicks everywhere ...ahhh those where the days

Tex

F

FastForward

I started smoking about 17 years old....some random soft hash that a friend pulled out. Fell in love with it and have been enjoying cannabis ever since aka marijuana maintenance program as TK puts it.

I'm a rehab kid too....30 days in-house detox in Oakland in CA (MPI anyone?)...in the end it was the Percocet that took me down, along with a bunch of various class A's. Spent 3 months in a halfway house....90 meetings in 90 days....the whole 9 yards....

Everyone I know tells me that I'm a nicer, calmer, better person when I'm under the influence of weed. I completed a PhD thesis under the influence. Whether I'm an addict or a self medicator is irrelevant because weed makes my life better.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow!! A lot of similarities with my story TK!!

I smoked my first joint during the break between 6th and 7th grade. I also stole the weed from an older sibling but we never got caught!!

By the middle of 8th grade I was copping qp's of really good midgrade outta AZ...waaaay better than the ditchweed from round here. I was lucky to have a very cool older bro with cool friends. Unfortunately, I got narked out by best friend after he got caught with a 20 bag at school. They of course search me and find a bunch of cash and an oz or 2 broken up into 20s in my bag...they didnt find the hp at home though!!

I also unfortunately fell into hard drugs...but in the mid 90s. Never been to rehab but I went out to cali on the marijuana rehab program it worked like a charm after a few months...its been all green, whiskey and wine for me ever since!

Crazy similar though TK....

Crazy similarities alright!

I also smoked my first joint that i stole from the leftovers on top of my friend's brother's bed, smoked it right at home in the bathroom and within a minute my mom was pounding at the door asking what the hell was that smell, and she knew what it was, they asked where I got it and I refused to answer...

During that week I also grew my first plant on my bedroom window, and when it was about 15cm tall I got busted by my parents again...

Been at it ever since. During my teenage years I got to live in some crazy different places around the world where marijuana was grown all over the place, mostly indoors but also during the summer and fall, and I also started dealing very early on. The first friday after high school was over was my first day at a job my dad got for me at his work, I got the graveyard shift so I never showed up to the usual spot where the bags were sold, lucky me, because that day the cops stormed the area and basically intrerviewed everyone about who was dealing marijuana over there... no one opened their mouth. It's good being liked :) and what a lucky break!

During the late 90's I got into hard drugs, the sniff. Shit got really bad when the white started to be mixed with other things, probably meth ... shit became different. I luckily moved away from North America and got away from that shit. :mysterymachine: But I moved back to a place where the white was a lot cheaper and withing a few months started again. Shit got to the point I was buying 20-30g to do myself over the week :party0022: The main problem was that money was never the problem, I always had good paying jobs.

I remember that at that time I said to myself that I had to get back to my roots, tha ganja.

So I cleaned up my act by myself and with the help of my woman, immediately started growing again and now have a couple of good looking kids, and have also been strictly on a Marijuana diet ever since :passingjoint: well I like some brews and hard drinks once in a while and I still haven't been able to quit smoking cigs.

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

weed make my life better to i make better music and i do better art home work lol and all my best ideas come wen i am under the influ of weed, i started wen i was 18 and havent stop since i am now 22 and i have not been smoking for yrs like sum of ya but i kno gud shit wen i c smell and taste it. my friend said smoke this i was hesatent because i dont like cigs and dont agree with them at all and all those chemicals in them which i cutted out and use honey blend mix or smoke pur in a joint bong or pipe

N$

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
I started smoking about 17 years old....some random soft hash that a friend pulled out. Fell in love with it and have been enjoying cannabis ever since aka marijuana maintenance program as TK puts it.

I'm a rehab kid too....30 days in-house detox in Oakland in CA (MPI anyone?)...in the end it was the Percocet that took me down, along with a bunch of various class A's. Spent 3 months in a halfway house....90 meetings in 90 days....the whole 9 yards....

Everyone I know tells me that I'm a nicer, calmer, better person when I'm under the influence of weed. I completed a PhD thesis under the influence. Whether I'm an addict or a self medicator is irrelevant because weed makes my life better.

Totally agree with you, but it's not for everyone, I think a lot of people can't really work good after they burn, also depending on the skill required for their job.

I can't tell you my exact job but man, it requires hardcore intellectual skills and involves constant learning. And I too can do it better under the influence. Well, the strains are important, I cant go and smoke a put you to sleep indica and work.

BC

R

Rural_GrowOp

I got offered a joint between 8th and 9th grade. Smoked it and loved it. My older bro smoked alot so after the initial puff it was easy to get. Started flipping qp's in high school and tried the harder stuff. Got way to into it and by my 11th grade my parents put me in rehab. I was there for 14 months. Got out and I swear I did more drugs after than I had before going. When my son was born about 5 years later I put everything down but the green and have been on the "diet" ever since.

E

Easyrasta

gona change this up a little, "how i started growing" hope u dont mind
I had a young assistant i was going to take with me to vegas. I took him home to pack a bag and i could smell the herb as i walked up to his apartment. I told him I could smell the weed and he said
"No you cant, ive got a filter"
After laughing my ass off he showed me a mama in a water farm and a forty hole aeroponic system in his closet. He would pull a pound every 7 weeks.

I first got high in my freshman year, by scoring a four finger lid for $10.
Peace
Ez

M

Mystery

I found my brothers hash stash haha and put a bit in a bong. didnt get very high but it was my first toke of marijuana :]

S

Simple Simon

In 1971 I walked over to my best Friends house he wasn't home but his sister was . She told me I could hang for a while to see if he showed up. She pulled out a joint and asked me If I wanted to try it and I said hell yes fire it up! The rest is history lol and I hate to disappoint you all but NO we didn't have sex afterwords LOL

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
In 1971 I walked over to my best Friends house he wasn't home but his sister was . She told me I could hang for a while to see if he showed up. She pulled out a joint and asked me If I wanted to try it and I said hell yes fire it up! The rest is history lol and I hate to disappoint you all but NO we didn't have sex afterwords LOL

It's that damn Eve all over again, trick ya with an apple and no sex...lol..there had to be a snake in the background somewhere..

Tex

K

kill-9

I was offered by a friend of mine in 8th grade. I smoked it but I didn't like it. Then I got introduced to it again by an older friend of mine when I graduated h.s. Definitely powerful weed, I remember getting tired and wanted to go home LOL. About a month later a family member found a connect for me and he had some orange, I couldn't stop laughing. Among the first few strains I smoked were cat piss, calif. orange and haze.

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
8th grade seems to always be the grade haha. i smoked with my friend and went inside cleaned the house with lighting quickness before my mom got home haha. i was just always that guy in hs who knew everyone to get good stuff from. never sold just hooked people up and never had to pay for my bud because it. after i graduated i decided to start sellin because i was out of the parents house and everyone complained of the people they had to go to and the prices. so i went and got 2 pounds and the rest is history. moved up to 10-15 a week. then started helpin people out because they kept askin me if i could get other stuff for them too and after enough did started movin tons of rolls and vilums. i quit sellin the rolls after about 6 or 8 months tho after i saw what it was doing to my friends i lost friends over it and money(from not sellin) and said never again. at the time i was movin white too because people kept askin about it. but i soon stopped that too after the annoying phone calls all throughout the night... and plus the only thing i did was drink, smoke, and some vilums. also when your thursday-saturday nights were all spent ridin around servin people it got old... after my freshmen year i transfered school and just sold bud and found the best connects ever. ive been growin since high school and about 4 years ago a buddy of mine came to me about startin up again. he did it too and we did a few runs together and he went his way as did it i. hes goin to med school and i quit sellin for the most part just to grow and soon to graduate next semester.

long read sorry got to ramblin

L

LOCO__MOCO

first time i smoked herb was in 5th or 6th grade.. me and my younger bro and cousin got a hold my older bro's pipe and i got to say...... that episode of south park was the funniest shit i ever saw!!!!!

O

OnThePipe

I grew up in the 60's and 70's and we tried about every imaginable way to get high starting with grapevine, inhalents and progressing on to psychedelics. Like Texas kid, it was between 6 -7 grade when someone broke out some hash and I felt my first "good" high. The joahican(?) and columbian around back then was pretty good but the majority of weed was mexican brick. Man on man did we have the plethora of psych's from the awesome 714's to pink mescaline to orange sunshine. It seems like pharms were getting hit all the time back then so seconals and tuinols were also on the streets. Those days are long gone but it was one of the best times to grow up in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom