How did you start?

• Thread starter Arsenal18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alekiboy

I was 16 and visiting my brother at Medical School....
It was Columbian Gold... (this was about 25 years ago in Texas)
Didn't really feel anything the first session but I tried again and !!!

R

RansacktheElder

Wondering if I have enough brain cells to think Back That Far

"How did I start?" Well, I started mainly due to two great older brothers who were terribly bad influences. :rasta: I think I was 12 when I smoked my first cig and 13 when they finally let me in on the weed, thank God! My brothers were absolutely key in my early supply and my oldest was never out, ever....and I mean ever. The rest of the state would be smoking seeds and he ALWAYS had something decent. Matter of fact, I still use his connection. It's not "quality", but it's consistant and always available. Anyway, from ages 13-25 I was pretty much fubar'd on a constant basis. Have no idea how I got through school, but I managed to graduate, albeit from alternative school. We won't get in to that now...It involves a girl on the bus yelling out, and I quote, "Hey! I rolled my first joint!" That was pretty much it. Yep. Alternative school, one week before graduation and I wasn't exactly a stellar pupil to begin with. I made it out with diploma in hand and went off to college. What a HUGE mistake I made in blowing off that opportunity! I pretty much smoked and drank my way through the first two years passing a lot of history, political science, karate and golf classes and pretty much not going to Math, geology, English, etc. etc. During this time I worked in a resteraunt where I choose to get part of my pay weekly in weed. That was, hands down, the best job I've ever had in my life! The girls would bring back drinks and the owner was getting EVERYBODY high all day every day. My God it was great! But like anything, after awhile, you can get pretty tore up. Especially when the powder gets in the mix. Took me about 8 years of that life and then I decided I might want a more stabile gig for the future. I went into the union electrical apprenticeship and after about 7 years now I'm a journeyman electrician in the union and doing alright. I use weed to maintain and it's taken me through some very rough spots through the years. I gave up drinking, and womanizing but I will never give up on weed. Period.

P

Pistol Pete

I Smoked My First Joint @ 18 When I Moved From Wales To Vancouver Island In 1980
I Spent Six Years Driving Taxi , Night Shift , And Cannabis And KZOK F.M Were My Mainstay
Many Years Later I Followed The Same Path As John Belushi ( Speeedballs )
I Am Also A Survivor After Attending Several Rehabs
Since 1997, Upon Returning To Wales , I Have Remained Clean Of The Devils Dandruff , And Now Only Absorb THC
Also Being A Recovering Alcoholic , Contracting Hepatitis C Changed My Whole Lifestyle
I Now Eat Healthily And Take Milk Thistle Juice Daily

Cannabis Did Not Lead Me To Harder Drugs ; A Beautiful Woman Did !!!
PP

K

kill-9

Can we all agree, that if anything is a gateway drug, it is alcohol?

D

Dr Herbal

I started as many others through my older brother, I remember it like it was yesterday i was 12 and had a serious anger problem since i was a small child and after a long bad week i finally snapped and smashed the house and i dont mean i broke a few plates. After a while my bro came along and pined me down(the only way i would calm down dont no why)and gave me a spliff i already smoked fags so i smoked the spliff and after 3-4 burns i could feel the anger leaving my body and well the next day i brought an 8th off him and i never looked back since.

darksideX

darksideX

ouh shit,.. I AM the older brotha..lol,
nah farmerz,..nice interestin' wayz.. we walk'd all through,everone for his own,but such a bit familiar..first i wanna say,i'm a meduser for real,..i'm an allergican,..can't take most of pills against headache or sthg like that, when i'm ill or have other pains,..in my child dayz docs told my mother i'd be hyperactive too,..so they tried some alternative ways of medical treatment,but it didn't work for me..when i got ten yearz old they told me,i have chronicle asthma too,.. what a great surprize i thought to myself,from that time on i had to bump my lungs with a spray..and i alwayz felt like darth vader..chrrhhhcchhoohhch.. when i had to use it,..but i learn'd one important thing in my life from my lovely mother,.."take it with humor,it rollz however u want it or not..but stay good,and good karma will alwayz fly back to you.." ..when i was thirteen,i read about marijuana in a medical way,..but i was too young to understand for real,so i started smokin' & mix'd it with tobacco the next yearz,..was a big fault,'cause imo tobacco form'd my head in a bad way->i just wanted to get high,..got in taste with some harder drugz too in those dayz,but thatz not what it is about,thanx god i realized it....after 'bout mor than ten yearz i realized,that ganja workx for real only in her pure form..so here i am ,now well medicated,and followin' only the green way(..mile,lol..) and thatz my thing,..hope u farmerz don't mind,but i found this thread,..& imo thaz a real way to introduce yaselfs..peace & love out to everyone..
greEtz..
btw sry for tha bad engl. transl.,..grrr...

F

flybynyt

First time was the summer between 6th and 7th grade. Went swimming after words and my mom thought my red eye's were due to the chlorine in the pool..lol. Never even saw weed that was green until high school, oddly enough at the time it was easier to get grams of blond hash for $6.00 bucks a gram. Man were those the day's. I remember in wood shop we would make rolling tray's so you had something to use to remove all the seeds and stems. :) We used to save the seeds in an old coffee can and when it was full we would throw them in the city park and laugh our asses off when they would start to sprout!
memories.......

flybynyt

J

jdubz206

i popped out the womb with a joint in my mouth

no seriously...7th grade....12 years old...has a crush on a girl..went and hit a bong for my first time and never looked back :afroweed:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
This is gonna sound like Bullshit but it's the truth and no I'm not proud of it . I had young parents and when I was very young say 3 I had some real problems with my teeth and would cry alot and not sleep so my ...... would give me a hit or 2 to put me out , by the time I was say 8 or 9 the thai with opium was around and my dad not being a smart guy I guess would get me high on this shit and my love for pot had begun . By the time I reached 12 or 13 I was smoking everyday and smoked until I hit 18 and then stopped for many years but have always grown , I had plants in the yard by 11 or so my ...... knew nothing about . I still ask my dad WTF was he thinking . I've never done hard drugs and never will and barely smoke but have always loved to grow . I could write a book with some mind blowing adventures that you guys would trip on , The young life of Zoo LOL

When I was 13 I had a girlfriend that wa 18 from New York and her mom had lots of money so needless to say I had alot of weed , like I said I had a crazy young life

B

basso

Damn Zoo!

that's one of the craziest stories that i've heard!

there was an article in Cannabis Culture back in the days about a study of Rastafarians letting their kids puff... supposedly had positive outcomes.

you're a testament to that. grow on!

-peace

darksideX

darksideX

aloha zoo,i'm in..,i guess you would write your book,and after releasin' (..@the bay..lol) you would have never have to work anymore,..'cause imo there must be many interestin' storyz about ur crazy young life,and a lot of farmerz (..like me) would love to read them,i guess it'z a bit like harry potter for stoners,lol..-the magic of zoo's life..sou however thanx for sharin' parts of ur life bro!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx guy but I gotta say I'm completely against kids smoking and think what I went through is way wrong . I could have turned out real fucked up from all of this .

T

twisted metal

ZOO very good read, sorry you had to go through all that. Dam iv yet to meet a grower who doesnt smoke that much. Guess its better that why cause im sure your on point with your op. Maybe you should start a "Life or Zoo thread". I love getting baked and reading crazy childhood stories.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't get me wrong I had a great childhood it was just wild and seems like something you hear about in movies or something . I don't think I trade it for anything , I remember flying down the coast at like 2 am to go drop off LB's with my dad when I was around 8 or 9 years old and he had a convertible and he hands me a joint and tells me to light it while we are getting on the freeway and the joint flew out of my hand and him getting all pissed of and then tells me fuck it light another one LOL . I would go to his house on the weekend and he had alot of girlfriends so he would get me all smoked out and I'd sleep for like a full day and who knows WTF him and all those crazy fuckers were doing while I was out .:icon_cookie: This guy had some fine lookin ladies though

A

Arsenal18

Crazy story zoo, hate to hear that you had go through all of that but glad to see you turned out just fine. Hope to see some of your beans on the farm soon.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I was thinking I could go back to around 12 or 13 and do a little story everyday but then I don't want people thinking I'm making shit up . I could skip to 21 and start with alot of strippers and there friends stories LOL but that shit is graphic:rasta:

G

greyfx

I tried weed a couple times when I was in high school but never smoke all the time. I didn't start selling until I moved to FL when I was 17. I learned a lot of shit in FL from some really great people. Ive sold everything from beans, bars, blues, powder, and weed. I only mess with weed now. I also have some crazy ass stories and am lucky to never have a charge for anything. I'm also lucky to be alive. I'm now 21 and thank god I don't have a record. To me once your caught and on po your screwed.

I also want to say I have a little brother who just turned of age and I would NEVER let him smoke with me when I was younger. I really didn't smoke a lot when I was younger but my cousins could put some weed away. I smoke everyday now at least a gram.

N

Nuglover

I was about 10 yrs old playin ata friends house way out in the country. they had about a dozen old cars in the back yard and inside the seats and dash were covered in poster board and they were covered with drying buds. I recognized that this was what my uncle and stepdad smoked. I filled all of my pockets and went home and showed my uncle. He about shit when I emptied my pockets,he broke out a corncob pipe and I had my first puff. They thought it was funny. Looking back it was kinda fucked up givin it to a kid.But anyway...Started full time around 16yrs.Got into some harder shit in my late teens and early 20's. Done so much acid I'm suprised I'm not burnt. I have entire years that I can't remember. Just stick to "If it grows it's ok" motto now.I had alot of fun though...I think. LOL :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom