How Do I Add Nutrients To My Plants?

• Thread starter Moedollas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
blah blah blah I can see you have a closed mind on the topic. I'm done. If you spend more time reading and less time talking, you may find you will learn more!!!! BTW we should take the family feuds offline and not in the pubic forum. My bad ,next time I will call you.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
blah blah blah I can see you have a closed mind on the topic. I'm done. If you spend more time reading and less time talking, you may find you will learn more!!!! BTW we should take the family feuds offline and not in the pubic forum. My bad ,next time I will call you.

LOL.

Ps.
You must have seen my thread lately. Our cats dyin.

I think I'm taking a break from the forum I think. Gotta spend time with her.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

IMHO I agree with @rmoltis in the sense that you need to do your research on all YOUR variables and decide what YOU think will work best for YOUR SITUATION.
I use AN ph perfect line and in the beginning I was lowering my ph because from research I learned 6.2 ph is too high for Coco. Problem was I didn't research how this particular nute worked. The buffers take care of that and continue to lower until at optimum ph. Once I stopped adjusting my plants went from bumpy twisty mutated little darlings to velvety smooth cover models (imo lol). I always check my runoff for piece of mind and it is always about 5.7 5.8. So with this particular nute it was not best to adjust ph no matter what. I use complementary nutes that are compatible with this line and never adjust ph. Just monitored cuz I'm that way

When I grew outdoor I had really good soil in my garden filled with worms and I literally did nothing. Watered with my 150ppm EBmud tap water and I grew really decent bud. Not too fluffy. Not too harsh. Obviously not the quality I shoot for with the indoor life but still very quality bud.

All I can say is just research. Read. Read. Read. And make your own way of doing things. It's no fun just following instructions like a car being built on a factory line.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

LOL.

Ps.
You must have seen my thread lately. Our cats dyin.

I think I'm taking a break from the forum I think. Gotta spend time with her.
Best wishes to you and your cat. Seriously that's rough. I know what it's like to go through that. Anything I can do to cheer ya up or help here in cyber space I will.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Best wishes to you and your cat. Seriously that's rough. I know what it's like to go through that. Anything I can do to cheer ya up or help here in cyber space I will.

I appreciate the sentiment.
She passed day before Valentine's.

I was reading over my old posts in my thread today when I hit the pictures of her I started tearing up.

Time has passed and my grieving had passed. But I still miss her very much.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I appreciate the sentiment.
She passed day before Valentine's.

I was reading over my old posts in my thread today when I hit the pictures of her I started tearing up.

Time has passed and my grieving had passed. But I still miss her very much.
I'm very sorry to hear that bro. Very irresponsible of me to comment on that kind of topic and not even look at the dates and what not. Was gettin caught down the rabbit hole I guess. Same sentiment goes tho. Best to you and yours and any small thing I can do for ya on this end I will. Maybe on a different date in a different convo we can reminisce them while burning one

Latest posts

Top Bottom