How do I care for during flowering?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

When flowering, when is the bet time to water plants? Right after the lights come on? after they've been off? I've been watering my plants once a day in the morning when they woke up and they have been doing great but I don't know if I need to do something different while flowering. I'm also asking because I don't know what time I will have the lights on/off during the flowering. What time do you guys Recommend?

K

kes5480

i have my light on from 7pm - 7am when flowering during the winter cuz it gets cold at nite and my light keeps the grow room warm cuz its on at night. and i water/feed at the beginning of there light cycle...like wen the lights come on or wthin the first 3-4hrs of the 12 on cycle. Avoid watering plants right before lights out and dont water in dark.
someone correct me if im wrong...but this is what i do.
peace
Kes

F

FromGROtoFLO

Definitly before the second half of 12/12 - I water sometimes within and hour before lights on. I don't have humidity issues. The idea is to try and get the top portion of your medium dry before lights out or the humitity will be high.

mikeb437

mikeb437

Thanks guys! 7 to 7 sounds good I guess. That way I can water when the lights go on and it has heat during the night.

K

kindindy123

watering??

i,ve pretty much always water right before lights go out,i dont hav a choice thats the only time of the day i can get to them,and i need my light schedule has to stay the way it is ,thats my heat at night,run a heater in day,witch is lights off,because of heater,my temps,lights out 65degrees,35% humid,it does giv fungus nats nice enviroment,they r easy to erradicate in winter. good luk kindindy:party0044:

Latest posts

Top Bottom