How do I get larger buds?

• Thread starter marque1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

marque1

can anyone help me out. been gardener for 2 years now using canna nutes a+b cannabooster and canna pk 13/14 at right time how can i get my buds bigger. tried big bud,pain burnt my plants. using coco to grow on self watering system, feeding from bottom.i also use cannenzym& canna rhizotonic to keep ladys well. just thing buds could be bigger. any ideas

dankworth

dankworth

1k lamps.
Coco mixes for medium.
An appropriate nute mix for coco.
Be sure to not be short on calcium.
Good environmental conditions. (read about VPD)
Genetics that want to be big buds.(then you have to be mindful of rh)
Hammerhead/MOAB combo last 2 weeks of feeding(look it up on this site)

Once you can dial all of this in, if you prune your plants to do so, you can grow colas much bigger than your head, if that's your fancy.

hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

well what strains are you going? Some strains don't get huge colas.
Are you useing any guenos?
Budswell?

frenetic

frenetic

genetics! and take daily notes and photos. make sure your environment is dialed in avoid large swings in temperature and humidity.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

As you have found out the hard way it seems, nutrients DO NOT make big plants! It is your ENVIRONMENT! You want bigger plants? Get a better environment and stop wasting time and money on "wonder nutes".

The HC

The HC

Soil, nutrients, strain, environment and maintainence.

Also pest control, I've had caterpillars so big I could see them from inside on my plants. That's all bud loss.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I've had caterpillars so big I could see them from inside on my plants.
I've been staring at this sentence for like 5 minutes but I can't figure out what you are talking about.

roxy002

roxy002

From what I've learned, some strains won't produce massive buds full stop, and all the light and wonder nutes in the world wont change that.

If I want big buds, I find a strain that's actually bred to produce big buds, for example...Big Bud. It's in the name!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

I've had mites so big you could drive them to school in the snow.

Here's a unique strain to try that makes big fat jabbathehut shaped buds, Jack the Ripper. I just started flushing one and took a tiny sample to vape, suddenly had to go sit down for a while.

C

crispy

i recommend using a 1000 watt hps over a 4 x 4 area and no more
good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom