How do i keep my root zone ph at 6.5 wen run of fcome out lower than wat i put in

• Thread starter Natkingcole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natkingcole

Natkingcole

Everytime I check my runoff is very low compared to waf I water with do I need to not ph adjust from tap ??? Keep seeing orange spots on edges of leaves ph fluctuation??

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

How often are you flushing your medium? Search 'Dolamite lime'
Well I jus flushed the other day for the first time jus to correct the root zone and they perked up nice .I still see little orangeish bleach spots on edges of leaves like its having problems trying to fix it now so not flushing alot just once

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Well I jus flushed the other day for the first time jus to correct the root zone and they perked up nice .I still see little orangeish bleach spots on edges of leaves like its having problems trying to fix it now so not flushing alot just once
Well there's your problem right there friend; recommend routine flushing with twice the normal volume of plain pH water at least every third watering for best results good luck

Edit: Dolomite lime is the answer to your question in your threads title

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

Ok bub i had no idea i was supposed to be routine flushing it puts me in mind of too much of somthing or a buildup

Top Bottom