How Do I Value These Seven Footers?

• Thread starter Dadtallica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dadtallica

Dadtallica

How do I value 7’ tall plants still vegging? I have way too many plants going (26 counting clones) and need to unload some.
A skunk haze, couple diesels and a skinny gelato og between those two. I’ve just been cutting clones off them for the last few months. They were actually once clones themselves.

I have people willing to buy or trade but I don’t know how to assess their worth? Could be worth $0 or many $0000’s? That’s sort of up to them lol.

Any input is welcomed🌱🤘🏻

How do i value these seven footers
How do i value these seven footers 2
How do i value these seven footers 3
How do i value these seven footers 4
How do i value these seven footers 5
tobh

tobh

Supporter
they're worth whatever someone will pay for em ;) sorry, had to do it. i know locally clones range from $25 - $100, depending on the cultivar and source. full plants, especially ones that are ready to flower, could likely catch at least a few hundred I'd think. again, it'll be up to whatever price tag the buyer will accept. throw a high number out there (say, $1,000) and let em beat you down to a reasonable price point so they feel like they won and you still take as much money off the table as possible.

Madbud

Madbud

Then when the buyers plants die they come back for yours? I pass.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Avg plant at home depot is around $20.00, arent teen rooted clones around $20-$30? Idk that's not my thing. Since you put some work in...soil, the pots, the seeds...id ask $35ea and up

steamroller

steamroller

If you think they meet market standards then ask 10% less [ I'm not as generous as @Moe.Red ]. 🤣
You need to know the market in your area, which is basically flat nationally now and know what you have.
I have friends 'review' mine in case I am bias.🤔
I get market 100% .

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

How do I value 7’ tall plants still vegging? I have way too many plants going (26 counting clones) and need to unload some.
A skunk haze, couple diesels and a skinny gelato og between those two. I’ve just been cutting clones off them for the last few months. They were actually once clones themselves.

I have people willing to buy or trade but I don’t know how to assess their worth? Could be worth $0 or many $0000’s? That’s sort of up to them lol.

Any input is welcomed🌱🤘🏻
Some people would have to have a sample of the finished product to put a value on it.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I’d gift a couple to some friends. You won’t get rich but you might boost your friendship if they do well. And if plants falter friends can’t blame you for taking their money. Otherwise no more than $20/plant because they’re late in season.

AirHammer

AirHammer

they seem ok. you never know for sure until the fat lady sings, and they are a ways in to flower. for now they pass for ok keep on going.

they arent the heartiest mj I ever seen but I suspect its due to the genetic vigor or lack there of. are they bag seed seedlings?

I missed the part where you want to sell them and need an appraisal of some sort? Haha...hahaha..HAHA, what the heck?

AirHammer

AirHammer

Soon as you sell them, the buyer holds you responsible for the outcome. Give em away, you can dismiss the whining.
Establish no take backs from the get go these things go sour way too often.

Latest posts

Top Bottom