How do these little guys look

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

The problem is i dont understand half the terms lmfao 🤣 i read the word damping off and saturated and get all nervyyy. Night guys ❤️❤️

2Bad

2Bad

Final question guys @Aqua Man @ComfortablyNumb should i keep watering like i am , or water around the jiffy?

Ponky

Ponky

The problem is i dont understand half the terms lmfao 🤣 i read the word damping off and saturated and get all nervyyy. Night guys ❤️❤️
Damping off is a disease. If it happens it happens. Wouldn't worry about it. I would smoke 2 joints. Then smoke 2 more joints. And then 2 more.
Once you find a strain you like just clone it and perpetual harvest it. Sometimes plants get sick and die. Nothing you can really do but be clean. And have good air flow and temps in your space.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

2Bad

2Bad

Thank you for that info from the post you made. I read it all it was a good read . So what im wondering now is, should i water the jiffy pellet as much as i water the coco, or do i water in a circle around the jiffy pellet

Last edited:
520Gthumb

520Gthumb

In coco they won’t make it a month w/ out nutes in my experience, but I haven’t grown in 100% coco in long time. U will need to give nutes in 3rd week and at 1/4 strength. Keep light at a 1ft and DON’T overwater, most common mistake for sure.

2Bad

2Bad

@ComfortablyNumb im doing as you say I waited to water i skipped the second watering . So with coco we still wait until they tell us they need water? No nutrient lockouts going to happen?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You need nutrients everytime you water in coco and frequent feeding is good in coco. Remember coco is much different than soil. It has a much different CEC (cation exchange capacity) and water holding capacity.

tco_0420

tco_0420

I think mine has to just give me a advanced warning and thank you @Aqua Man i was watching a video on youtube about “what you wish you knew before growing” and he said nitrogen toxicity and how he finished and just trashed his whole grow i was like woah i got to flushhhh
Check out Pigeons420, Rob from CLtv and Chris aka Mr. Grow It all of them are on YouTube and I follow them heavily

2Bad

2Bad

You need nutrients everytime you water in coco and frequent feeding is good in coco. Remember coco is much different than soil. It has a much different CEC (cation exchange capacity) and water holding capacity.
So I should keep doing high frequency low dose feedings twice a day like I am. Alright I appreciate it you guys are the best

tco_0420

tco_0420

Hell yeah I actually just found their podcasts yesterday listened to two so far
Those are really good as well, but on their individual pages they have tons of information, I still come here for information as well bc I don’t want just one persons advice, I want to expand and be the best at what I do so I take in all different angles of everyone’s grows

Latest posts

Top Bottom