How do these little guys look

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Those are really good as well, but on their individual pages they have tons of information, I still come here for information as well bc I don’t want just one persons advice, I want to expand and be the best at what I do so I take in all different angles of everyone’s grows
Exactly I know what you mean !

so a lil update for these lil ladies
DE616877 3059 4E86 8184 FAEB6B871647
98839E69 5EDB 4974 8656 4128C63D159A
this one below seems a lil bent weird on the leaf, its cotydelon was really curly too is it just genetics? Moved the light back to a 12 in last night
EC4F93A4 2AE0 4682 8922 52B05B67B257

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What light and how far again?

Temps again?

Id give a bit extra dry time in hindsight after looking at them. Unless you have them in a cooler area. Then a bump in temps should fix it. Keep em around 80f at this stage.

2Bad

2Bad

What light and how far again?

Temps again?

Id give a bit extra dry time in hindsight after looking at them. Unless you have them in a cooler area. Then a bump in temps should fix it. Keep em around 80f at this stage.
Yea im tryna do a lil bit slower growth cus of the inspection, so my temps are at like 70 lights off and 73-75 with it on. I just got a 2 bulb t5 light from vivosun at a 1ft away. Once they are potted up theyll get the mars hydro FC-E 480w

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ah right... like I said before. In cooler temps they need less watering so maybe once every 2 days. In those temps start to treat like soil. Give it a bit of a wet dry. Goes against everything I normally say but in cooler temps it's easier to over water. The metabolism the plant slows and so does uptake.... a lot. That why you need to reduce the light a lot so you don't get deficiencies.

2Bad

2Bad

Ah right... like I said before. In cooler temps they need less watering so maybe once every 2 days. In those temps start to treat like soil. Give it a bit of a wet dry. Goes against everything I normally say but in cooler temps it's easier to over water. The metabolism the plant slows and so does uptake.... a lot. That why you need to reduce the light a lot so you don't get deficiencies.
Will highering the light reduce it?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Should i flush? Also @Aqua Man didnt you say something about epsom salt
Why flush? You need nothing but cool temps, light nutrients and low light right now.

After you are ready to start growing the plant to potential we can go over adjustments.

For now just low light, low temls and low nutes, and can cut watering because of those. Maybe once every couple days at this point. Treat it like soil for now so when light feed with low nutes to runoff

2Bad

2Bad

Why flush? You need nothing but cool temps, light nutrients and low light right now.

After you are ready to start growing the plant to potential we can go over adjustments.

For now just low light, low temls and low nutes, and can cut watering because of those. Maybe once every couple days at this point. Treat it like soil for now so when light feed with low nutes to runoff
Alrighty just wasnt sure i felt like i might of overfed

Top Bottom