How do these little guys look

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

I got a quick question. Are you a bottled nute guy or organic? Im wondering because i just heard about bottom feeding im wondering if that might be better because of fungus gnats

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I got a quick question. Are you a bottled nute guy or organic? Im wondering because i just heard about bottom feeding im wondering if that might be better because of fungus gnats
I'm no and I do both. Just not organic cannabis yet but my garden is all organic. For me outdoor organic and indoor salts. Imo if you go organics you can't really do it in 1 gat pots. Just not enough nutrients and if going organically derived you may aswell use salts as Just for the name organic your gonna pay a premium ot to mention organically derived are all bottled and that means your paying for water also.

Organics is about building a good soil and reusing it year after year. If your not doing that then there is no reason to do organic and just throw away a grows worth of soil improvement just to start over.

2Bad

2Bad

I'm no and I do both. Just not organic cannabis yet but my garden is all organic. For me outdoor organic and indoor salts. Imo if you go organics you can't really do it in 1 gat pots. Just not enough nutrients and if going organically derived you may aswell use salts as Just for the name organic your gonna pay a premium ot to mention organically derived are all bottled and that means your paying for water also.

Organics is about building a good soil and reusing it year after year. If your not doing that then there is no reason to do organic and just throw away a grows worth of soil improvement just to start over.
Gotcha, Maybe one day ill get into organics . Far in the future though. But what do you think about bottom feeding should I give it a shot? Any cons to it?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Gotcha, Maybe one day ill get into organics . Far in the future though. But what do you think about bottom feeding should I give it a shot? Any cons to it?
Why? I mean you can make it work but personally I see no benefit to it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I hear it helps prevent fungus gnats since it keeps the top layer dry. I always got em doing mycology
Idk... not a bug guy but I doubt it will stop them in coco but have no idea. Try if ya like.

2Bad

2Bad

Do these little spots mean anything , theyve been there but I just want to make sure

8D1F68B4 68C0 46E8 B053 C0FA33DF3DF6
Top Bottom