How do these little guys look

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

so when I pot up, how much water , do I water til 10 percent run off? Or if the cocos already wet should I just leave it

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Organic always has the soil lightly damp, never dry. Water when needed. No runoff is really needed for organics, but once a week is a good idea just to check the pH and make sure nothing is off.

2Bad

2Bad

Click the Forum button on top here and scroll down the left side. Make yourself a grow log with all your info. add pix and share your fun with the rest of us!
Would that be under grow diaries? Also was going to go to a solo cup next for potting up, would you keep a plastic ziploc and a rubber band around it for humidity since I don’t have a dome top? And at what point do I need fans. As for fresh air is a bedroom with a door open occasion fine? The a/c pumps into the room too but For the most part I covered it up. Any advice?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok. Do I understand correctly that you do not have a tent to grow them in?
That's an easy fix. If you have a truck or other large vehicle, go behind a local appliance store and ask the dock guys for 2 empty washing machine boxes. Get some cheap bright white spray paint and paint the insides. Leave the top open for now and hang your light across the top in a way you can raise and lower it easily. Easy Peasy, home made tent for the cost of a trip to the local appliance store. (call first to see if they have any)

Having it enclosed makes it much easier to grow well.

2Bad

2Bad

That's an easy fix. If you have a truck or other large vehicle, go behind a local appliance store and ask the dock guys for 2 empty washing machine boxes. Get some cheap bright white spray paint and paint the insides. Leave the top open for now and hang your light across the top in a way you can raise and lower it easily. Easy Peasy, home made tent for the cost of a trip to the local appliance store. (call first to see if they have any)

I do have a tent . As for a humity dome big enough for solo cups I do not. Also before I left for work today I seen the back middle one in the picture got taller but it’s leaves are still stuck together , should I leave it or help it open?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Great idea! love it

Moshmen

Moshmen

I do have a tent . As for a humity dome big enough for solo cups I do not. Also before I left for work today I seen the back middle one in the picture got taller but it’s leaves are still stuck together , should I leave it or help it open?
A little water misted on the shell may help loosen it- always best not to mess with them but some do need help I use my fingers to hold the stem and a sterile razor blade to slide in between the two leaflets and cut upward - just my method . I’m sure there are others

2Bad

2Bad

A little water misted on the shell may help loosen it- always best not to mess with them but some do need help I use my fingers to hold the stem and a sterile razor blade to slide in between the two leaflets and cut upward - just my method . I’m sure there are others
The shell is off would u still do the razor thing ?

Moshmen

Moshmen

The shell is off would u still do the razor thing ?
Can ya get a pic ? Shell may be bad verbiage- there’s a thin membrane that holds the cots together inside the shell sometime this membrane is tough and I just help them along , but always try to keep it moist and let nature do it’s thing if possible, they are delicate at this stage

2Bad

2Bad

Can ya get a pic ? Shell may be bad verbiage- there’s a thin membrane that holds the cots together inside the shell sometime this membrane is tough and I just help them along , but always try to keep it moist and let nature do it’s thing if possible, they are delicate at this stage
The back one. Is it ready water again? I heard it’s better to let them be to dry then be to wet when it’s young

FDCD3DA5 5C54 420B 9CFC 325F3C35AF7D
6A5C2D82 55EC 40A5 A864 6989A5F5266D
Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

The back one. Is it ready water again? I heard it’s better to let them be to dry then be to wet when it’s young
Yes I’d let them completely dry - seedling can drown in soaked soil. I would use the blade technique on the little lady

2Bad

2Bad

Hopefully it will shed the skin, but it could die . Mist it for another day and see what happens ? Splitting with the blade isn’t to hard just be careful
I did the razor , my steady call of duty hands helped 😂😂

Ponky

Ponky

Seedlings and young clones must stay moistened and never dry out. Plants like to dry out between watering. Seedlings and clones can't handle the stress of it as well.

2Bad

2Bad

Moshmen said to let em dry out tho. So i got 2 conflicting stories

2Bad

2Bad

Although i'm at work. So theyll def be dried out by the time i get home theyll be getting misted and potted up.

Top Bottom