How do you pass a DRUG TEST?

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

Wassup farmers...had a job interview this week and im going in Wednesday to take a drug test, and if all goes well i got the job. only problem is, i've smoked everyday for the last 2-3 years. I know they say it takes at least 30 days to get it outa your system...but im sure it would take me longer because ive built up such a tolerence...

Anyone have any experience with any formulas designed to make you pass? It's not a pee test, they're doing cheek swabs. I've heard of cleansing or drinking those drinks, etc. Just wondering what would be the most effective way to go, if any at all would be worth my time...

Whatcha think farm?

H

H3LLB0Y

substitution is the only 100% effective method.

it's the best $150 bucks i have ever spent.

the urinator.

get one, now if you can. they offer over night. i have to wear 2 pairs of underwear - or safety pin it in. i keep one in my locker at work for pop tests as well.

the urine is listed as good for only 1 year - but i have used it for up to 2 years.

one urine capsule is enough for 2 tests. make sure to dilute it enough or the nurses will know. like i said 2 tests per capsule. once diluted its only good for 24 hours tho.

peace out.

P

Papa_kush

thx hellboy....but as i stated in my post, its a cheek swab, not a urine sample.

R

redog

Was going to suggest drinking a ton of water but. . .

then I saw the cheek swab thing.Never heard of it.
I guess all you can do is drink the water.Knew a girl who claimed she passed a breath test by having a penny under her tongue.Then there is the old parsley trick. . . . .

Sucks kinda.Technologies getting outta hand!

H

H3LLB0Y

didn;t read that part. however, with saliva tests - if you are not stoned at the time you are safe. at least to my knowledge. anybody know any different?

if you havent ingested anything in 24 hours you should be fine.

I

ismokepot

I read the cheek swap can only detect back 24 hours. I'd stop for 2 days to be sure.

I also agree with Hellboy- my Urinator has been used by me and many friends countless times with a 100% success rate. I just hide it under my nut sack and pull it out when it's needed.......

P

Papa_kush

wow stoked to hear the cheek swab only goes back a day or so.... Thanks for all the help guyz!!

P

Papa_kush

Also took a couple morphine friday night after gettin hit in the head wit a softball...

Anyone know if the morphene will be detectable?

I

ismokepot

I assuming yes under an opiate test, which is also commonly done. Just stay clean for 2 days before the test and you'll be fine.

666elsie

drink plenty of green tea day be4 and day of test you should be fine .

N

Nuglover

If you test positive for opiates, tell 'em you ate some poppyseed cake. It'll make you test positive for opiates as well.

S

StonedOwl

First find someone who is clean, not pregnant and willing to give you some urine. Ya take a condom and fill it with the piss. Then carefully tape it to your leg. Make sure you have a safety pin in your pocket, so you can poke a hole in the tip, and head out to the test.

A bit gross I know, but it works every time.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

the jello trick has worked perfect for all my friends who need to pass a drug test, for misdemeanor probation, felony probation, and drug test for work. I've never had to do it so i'm not 100% on the steps. try and look it up some where. it's a lot cheaper than body cleaners, that sometimes show up in your piss.

T

they call me j

back when i had to deal with piss tests i always used synthetic urine from gonumberone.com i think it was. had a nice elastic band witht he vinyl pouch o pee and a sticky warmer and tube with clips. used it about 5 times...all for hospital positions. no problems

F

FastForward

And even if you fail, you can claim your wife/girlfriend/roommate smokes weed like there's no tomorrow and you must have picked something up passively.

cooper1

cooper1

i got a piss 4 probaytion onthe 22 of july if i stop smoking 18 days before should i be good i work my ass of and sweat all day but i hope i will b goo my friend said to drink a shit load of water and creatine i guess they check the creatine levels and tke vitamin b to make mypiss yellow does any one think i can get it out in 18 days i hope i got a year over my head

cooper1

cooper1

what up

i have to take a piss test on the 22 of july so if i stop 18 days before my test do u think i will be good

S

StonedOwl

There are many variables involved when trying to figure out how long it will stay in your system. How old you are, your body weight, your metabolism, how much sweating you do, the amount of clear liquids you drink, how much you smoke, how long you've smoked.

I'm just saying there is no real way anyone here can tell you how long it will take for you. You would probably have to talk to a doc to find out the real truth of the matter.

I’d say that if you are not significantly overweight, have smoked for a year, and lead an active lifestyle. It would probably take around a month, maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. You can probably speed up the process by drinking ungodly amounts of water and sweating like a.…a…..thing that sweats a lot……

For me with my body type, the amount I have smoked and length of time...I'm probably permanently infused with THC, its never leaving my body. lol

I

ismokepot

As StonedOwl kind of mentioned, the by-products of smoking are stored in your fat tissue. If you are skinny, you'll be much better off and will test clean much quicker than if you are heavy and over-weight. Excercise daily and flush with alot of clear liquids- every day leading up to the test and you should be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom