How do you pass a DRUG TEST?

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fear

Did you check that mouthwash out? Hahahaha I'm still laughing at that urinator in the mouth thing. I crack myself up sometimes.

P

Papa_kush

yeah bro looks pretty legit. Might have to check that out.
Thanks homie

F

Fear

i have heard of a lozenge to like a cough drop. ya know what im sayin.

U

uefear

I had a friend who had to pass this type of drug test for Publix. He told me it only goes back 3 days (72 hours). Just quit for 3 days man.

F

Fear

Are you kidding three days of NO blissful marijuana smoke. I'd shoot someone for sure!

P

Papa_kush

^^Haha, haven't burned since yesterday morning....
About 11:00 AM....So im about 36 hours in...
But damn i had a hell of a time sleeping last night
and had absolutely no appetite until about 4pm today...

Good thing my test is Wed. afternoon. And ill be takin some oil hits as soon as I step outa the office =D

H

H3LLB0Y

i need some serious first hand knowledge about pass/fail and time frame. dont BS me. sux i didn't read your post up front.

i saw the head line and started in with what i had.

round these parts that's what's what.

like anyone else i started with an internet search - i haven't done anything peer reviewed. but we all know where it's at.

peace

G

GDS StonerBoy

Ok i set back and read all of the post here in hopes of learning something more than i already know. I was wrong. I am the king of passing urine piss test and the safest way to know if your urine is clean is to buy a couple home urine test and test your piss yourself.

If you drink too much water before a piss test and your urine is absolutely clear most big places will make you sit back down and piss until it turns yellow again. The key though to passing a urine test ( i know the thread is about cheek swabs) though is WATER! Lots of water, you can get high literally minutes before the test but if you have drank enough water to turn your urine clear, the thc will be too diluted for the test to pick it up. Once your urine is clear simply pop a B complex pill and this will turn your urine back gold asap. That way when you piss they wont say anything about you urine being too diluted. The only way they'll bitch about your creatine levels being too low is if your pissing actual water into the cup and thats not gonna happen.

I worked for a Drug screeing company called Secon for a couple of months and learned a couple of things. Urine test and cheek test are the easiest to pass, Hair sample test is where we'll all get fooked big time! I dont care what you read on the net on how to beat it, your fucked if you have been smoking 90 days prior to the test!

While working at secon though, if i saw someone kinda freaking about there test and they're at risk of losing there job, i'd always hook them up! Hope someday they'll have a pot smoker at my next drug screen that'll do the same for me!

T

the Rock

use the urinator in your mouth dude. Gauranteed to work.

that is hilarious but on a more serios note good luck papakush it sounds like you got it under control= let us know what happens

T

the Rock

Yooo settle down there buddy. Didnt read all the way through the forum, just saw "drug test" which usually implies urine since no one takes hair or swabs for the most part anymore from what i've heard. dont be so mad, chill out and go smoke a bowl.

...and to anyone who does need to pass a urine test, certo is very reliable.

sorry to offend you bro it wasnt intended thanks for the good intel on certo

K

KingCrimson

just used jazz total detox, we'll see how its works out. A little bit of research, too little to late apparently, yeilded varied reviews. One failed, several passed, many on sites hocking the stuff though. :-\. After reading the instructions on jazz's website it says to abstain from 48 hours and if you've been exposed in the past 48 to take their pills. I was exposed this morning so, we'll see what happens. sigh.

Anyways, I see that this is for a cheek test. Jazz Total Detox is billed to work for urine blood, sweat, saliva, tears, and more! (digestive, lymph liver).

I'll update on how my test goes and if I got the job but again my results may not be pertinent for the cheek results although the product is supposedly good for all bodily fluids lol.

All things aside I feel like crud after drinking it and gulping a bunch of water is no fun either, for now on its syth urine for me. As for the saliva tests - best of luck to the both of us. Hopefully this works and I can pass on a useful tip instead of impending doom.

lollipopman

lollipopman

cheek test are easy if there the same ones at my job their just like a tooth brush just put the foam piece toward the inner part of your mouth and bit down on the plastic also if you wash your mouth out with hydrogen peroxide right before the test...

Venom818

Venom818

LOL they sell a special mouthwash at head shops for swab test also the fake urine works cost me like 45 bucks well worth it i had everybody in the office hitting me up LOL we all passed.

K

KushMaster707

my buddy passed it and he smoked the night b4(although i wouldnt if i were u) all he did was swish water around in his mouth and spit it out b4 they did it.

Top Bottom