How do you plan to protect your outdoor grow this year?

• Thread starter 420VISION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420VISION

you know from the jackasses that can't grow there own shit

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

my plan is to not do one, lol ok only because i'm in washington and outdoor up here sucks.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I had to hide mine really good behind a bunch of bushes, it doesn't get as much sunlight as I would like, but, it's better to have a couple plants that didn't perform to its full potential compared to plants that rocked it then got stolen 1 week before harvest.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Plotting right under the greedy cunts noses.. :) Im tucked up into some swampy fen areas pretty good. I dont make trails, and I grow in areas that arent huntable, (either posted, Or close to houses). Havent had an issue in a few years.
Now the critters are another story. I thought i had the bastards in check this season, by using 4 ft screen inside of chicken wire. I buried about 5-6" around the bottom so they couldnt dig under. Came to a seedling spot and found the fencing knocked down, and pots bottoms up.. Think some coons found em. Luckily I dont put all my eggs in one basket. i lost a lot of seeds, but shud be a lot to work with nonetheless. Hope all have a good season

Reactions: mal
Brain

Brain

I'll sleep in the garden with my dog and shotgun. Also have wireless motion detector alarms.

T

tyler

baby moniters and like brian said, a SHOTGUN. lol
but im growing this year also. and im experimenting with foods and formulas any suggestions on what else to use to help my master garden???

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Lots of fish hooks hung at various heights. Baby monitors. Driveway entry alarms. Hunting cameras that take pics on motion. Motion detector lights with a socket/plug and cord attached to a stereo inside on full blast so I will hear it. And last but not least Mustard and Mayonnaise, my Pitbulls.
My best defense is not showing it or letting people know about it.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

is that a zombie on your diving board skoolz?

zombies would suck for protecting your garden, always getting out of hand. i like to get all charleton-heston on some zombies ever oncetina while.

skoolz

skoolz

lol nah don't think she's supposed to be. its from a music video by a swedish artist called fever ray. i find the clip really mesmerizing.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Honestly I dont protect shit, If something goes down Im gone like the wind......they can have em. My #1 biggest tip, spread your grows out, dont put all your eggs in one basket. Ive had one group of plants munched or ripped and my other bunch of plants a 1/4 mile away were still kicking full tilt. So that would be my advice. Be like a ghost in your outdoor grows, and cross your fingers and pray to your god.......

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

The #1 way to ptotect your shit is STFU!If no one knows no one comes to take your shit.

Your right, but if you plant in an area that you can access then its obviously accessible by others, so there always has to be protection of your crop taking into account whether you keep your mouth shut or not.

My friend found a plant in the mountains when he was hunting and nobody told him about it, so that just goes to show how people need to hide there plants and always plant in multiple locations. Like someone else on this thread said, don't put all your eggs in one basket.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

The #1 way to ptotect your shit is STFU!If no one knows no one comes to take your shit.

That works the majority of the time, but if you grow in an area that you know about and is somewhat accessible, then most likely someone else knows about it too. When those buds start stinking mid-late flower, people could smell it from 100's of feet away if the wind blows in the right direction. So there is always someone that could get your shit even if you don't tell anybody.

Other then that your right, don't tell anybody and that greatly lowers the chances of someone finding your ladies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom