How do you plan to protect your outdoor grow this year?

• Thread starter 420VISION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TexasToka

just looking back at what was said.........damn,time 2 burn 1 men!calm down, I like that shit about Zombie Rippers,lol, JU CRAZI GUYZ,LMAO:p

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

I said "I'm ending this argument now, so lets stop talking about this homicide subject"

I changed my mind because I read over a couple of your posts and I saw alot of mistruths. I just want to let people know the truth. I don't like it when fellow Farmers are being mislead by somebody who "thinks" he knows what he's talking about. I said it before and I'll say it again, I do not want to argue with you or anyone. I don't understand how some people just cant have a mature conversation without getting mad and acting like a jerk. Anyways, let me point out some mistakes you made, not because I'm trying to embarress you or start a fight, but because other Farmers who are reading these posts might believe something that is not true and they deserve to know the truth.

Post#82 kyle said "hes been boxing for 20 years had an arguement chased the guys punched them killed them thats murder with no premeditation but murder end of stop using legal bullshit terms to describe murder everyone knows the definition one person killing another"
WRONG: your friend punched someone and killed him without premeditation, so your right, thats most likely 2nd degree murder . The thing you are WRONG about is when you said the definition of murder is one person killing another.

Definition of murder: the unlawful premeditated killing of one human by another.

ustifiable homicidehe killing of a person in circumstances which allow the act to be regarded in law as without criminal guilt.

You see, justifiable homicide is NOT murder because it is not a crime, killling someone is not the same as murder. Murder is when you kill someone and its a crime. Justifiable homicide is when you kill someone but its not a crime.

I hope this clears everything up, I'm sorry to the OP for being part of changing this threads subject. I really hope everyone understands because all the facts, evidence definitions are right here on this post and a few others I wrote and I hope kyle can comprehend the truth about the definitions I wrote and I'll call a truce with you kyle, if thats cool with you??. So now I'm HONESTLY done with this conversation, unless someone else wants to disagree with me and I really hope

You really need to stop jamming on about this crap its a pathetic subject now and the boxer i was talking about got 18 years for murder so obv the judge did nt know the meaning between manslaughter and MURDER either and as far as picking a fight with you well i would nt do that as you might whip one of them guns out and claim justifiable homicide the only person your embrassing now is your self relax smoke a j calm down your a yank your laws fucked come live in the uk where murders murder ;)

psilobuds

psilobuds

some of the shit being discussed here is hardcore! bloody hell!! it's no wonder shootings are so common in the us... :confused:

K

kolah

on the other side of the coin: if more thieves knew they would get shot by raiding a garden they're probably be a lot less thieves. The same goes for any crimes. What is it that they say? Where there are more guns there are less crimes....and areas with less guns or no guns there are more crimes?

Think like a thief for a second . Who' s house would you rob? Would they hit up the guys house where he practices shooting his AK-47 every weekend or the 3 old ladies house where they believe guns are bad and dangerous and boldy sport bumper stickers on their cars supporting outlawing guns ?

Sometimes a weapon can be quite powerful without even firing it. OTOH it is said if you pull out a weapon be prepared to use it. I wish more people would open carry. Would you rob a McDonalds knowing almost everyone inside eating was packing a pistol? I think not.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

@kyle mccall: Now I know why you were argueing with me about the homicide laws, you live in a different country!!! That explains everything.

Oh yeah, your friend is doing 18 years for murder, thats because his murder didn't fit certain crtiteria for him to be sentenced to life in prison. You see, English and Wales have different homicide laws then the US, we have 1st degree, 2nd degree, and you know the rest. In England its just murder, there are no "degrees" or "manslaughter", but, in order to do live in prison for murder it has to fit these criteria

A whole life starting point would normally be appropriate for the following "exceptionally high seriousness offences" (or multiple offences committed together and considered as a whole) committed by a person age 21 or over:
  • the murder of two or more persons, where each murder involves any of the following-
  • a substantial degree of premeditation or planning,
  • the abduction of the victim, or
  • sexual or sadistic conduct
  • the murder of a child if involving the abduction of the child or sexual or sadistic motivation
  • a murder done for the purpose of advancing a political, religious or ideological cause. (The Counter-Terrorism Act 2008 adds "racial cause" to these, from 16 February 2009[60])
  • a murder by an offender previously convicted of murder
Your friend got 18 years because he fell under this category:

15 year minimum (schedule 21 section 6)
Any other murder committed by a person age 18 or over

So he committed a murder, but it didn't fit any of the criteria for "whole life" which in America means "life without parole".

So there is no argument, we were both right under our respected Countries laws ;)

B

Burned Haze

Fish line wire if deer are in the area, Other than that I always grow next to other bushes/berrie bushes since they stay green during fall.

Plus never make beaten trail and even if its longer way or more prickers, It may save ur crop!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
These things look like they'd work good for animals and rippers.
Scarecrow box large

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Set up a shotgun knee high and tie a string to the trigger, now put the string around a bar stuck in the ground to act as a pulley and lay the string in front of the gun tied to a tree. When someone walks by towards your garden they trip the string and BOOM!!!!!

..........or you could just use the ScareCrow.....

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

These things look like they'd work good for animals and rippers.
View attachment 233241
damn that is sick ive never heard of that, and lex... no killing, you gotta put bean bags in that shotgun or broken glass take prisoners then theres is alot of fun ways you can convince them never to return without having to take a life.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

@BudderBreakfast: No killing, I know bro, thats why I said "knee high"....hahaahaaa...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The best argument against killing a ripper is the price of a free trimmer!

psilobuds

psilobuds

The UK, Australia....and how many other countries cant even own a gun? I hope they can carry boxcutters or sharp toothpicks....something for protection. A sock full of quarters maybe?

nope, can't carry anything with the intent of using it as a weapon. if ya carryin a knife or something, ya hafta have good reason, such as carrying it for work or takin it on a picnic or whatever.

Top Bottom