How Do You Post Music On The Site?

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

hey, this is irietime I was just wandering how to post music on the threads. Not that I want to do it a lot, but I'd like to share some songs from time to time. Any help on this matter is appreciated. Thanks. Peace

Farmer P

Farmer P

hey, this is irietime I was just wandering how to post music on the threads. Not that I want to do it a lot, but I'd like to share some songs from time to time. Any help on this matter is appreciated. Thanks. Peace
Bring up the song you want, then right click the url, select copy. Then right click in this box and select paste. You can also use ctrl c for copy and ctrl v for paste if you don't like right clicking. The url is at the top. Right now it says https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/how-do-you-post-music-on-the-site.89917/#post-1945931

Irietime

Irietime

Thanks bro for the info, I'm on my iphone though not at a desk top. Do you know how on an iPhone?

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thanks bro for the info, I'm on my iphone though not at a desk top. Do you know how on an iPhone?
I don't have an I phone, but I think it works the same. Instead of right clicking just put your finger on there and hold for a couple seconds and you should get a pop up. One of the options should be copy, then in the post reply box (this one) hold down a couple seconds and select paste. It works on android, I'll ask my wife, she has i phone.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Hold your finger on the url for like two seconds then let go and you should get a pop up.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I saw Rush in concert at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater. Was bad ass. Sold out and there were as many people in the parking lot partying and wanting tickets as there were inside. (we skipped the opening act because the party in the parking lot was raging)

Irietime

Irietime

Still haven't gotten it right. Ahhh! I copied the video while it was playing and posted it to my thread and the video didn't pop up, some sort of link to YouTube popped up.

sixstring

sixstring

I saw Rush in concert at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater. Was bad ass. Sold out and there were as many people in the parking lot partying and wanting tickets as there were inside. (we skipped the opening act because the party in the parking lot was raging)
i seen em a few times lol.2 at joe louis 3 times at the palace an 3 times at dte (pine knobb) best live band ever imo and i seen a bunch of concerts in my 20's and 30's

Top Bottom