How do you store your bubble hash?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

It's so insanely sticky. I always press mine using parchment papers. I have a few of the no stick balls. They work great but they don't hold much, expensive and it's tough to store different batches together. They end up sticking together. I was thinking of some metal tins. Put all the same screens sizes together. Maybe put down some parchment paper on the bottom and store each batch with a separate wrapping.
Any thoughts?
I was thinking about storing it in the fridge as well?
How long is bubble good for?

FourthCity

FourthCity

Small mason jars. Bubble lasts for years but thc converts to cbn over time.

FourthCity

FourthCity

Tupperware in the freezer, next to the shatter:)
Never tried this with the hash, any effect on taste? Do you smoke it right out of the freezer or do you let it get to room temp first? I'd imagine freezing it stops or slows the thc conversion.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Never tried this with the hash, any effect on taste? Do you smoke it right out of the freezer or do you let it get to room temp first? I'd imagine freezing it stops or slows the thc conversion.
As long as there’s no ice crystals formed around the hash smoke it rite out the freezer.
Freezing completely suspend all degradation.
I freeze all my trim to. Got some in here that’s 4 maybe 5 years old.
14ADECEC F7B7 4242 BDBE 293B26793757

Neckhole

Neckhole

The lightning bolt glows! - I can always find my stash In The Dark!! Let It Glow!
Another jar lid

2A4F3DD9 63A5 4DB8 887E 57BA30677206
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I wrap up 7 gram slabs in tightly wrapped celophane and seal it up with scotch tape, then store them in a cool spot downstairs for several months to let it age. Once it's how I want it after 3-6 months I keep a quarter out for smoking and vacuum seal the rest of the celophane packages and store it in the freezer. Then just pull out a quarter as needed...

Top Bottom