How High Should You Hang Your Grow Lights?

VIVOSUN

Supporter
First-time growers often inquire about the appropriate distance between seedlings and LED grow lights. The answer can vary depending on the type of grow lights and the growth stage of the plants.

We illustrate this concept using the AeroLight 100W as an example. We demonstrate the recommended hanging heights for different growth stages, providing you with a visual reference to help you determine the ideal distance for your setup. 💯👈🏻

**Numbers are only for reference.

#vivosun #growlights #AeroLight100W

B

bloodeye

Download the Photone app on your phone so you can measure the ppfd aka light intensity.
And what kind of range are we aiming for please and where should we take the measurements from?

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Download the Photone app on your phone so you can measure the ppfd aka light intensity.
Very inaccurate.... I have a Samsung z fold 5 with 2 selfie cameras.... each camera gives me 2 completely different readings... like not even close

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
For seedlings... I use a 5 dollar 15watt walmart grow light and hang about 6 to 12 inches above seedlings...

If im using a 640w or 1000w I will have it way high above seedlings.... however... I've got better results with my walmart light since I can get it closer to plant it helps prevent stretching

Top Bottom