How in one month ?? Somethings fishy

• Thread starter Cirroji
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
We like dispo weed and buy a lot of it. The variety is nice, too. There's no way I could grow so many different strains. I also like trying before growing. From what I've read, it seems dispo weed varies quite a bit from state to state. We have it good here in Washington, I think. We'll be trying Oregon weed in a few months. I hear it's good there, too. We're going to smoke a preroll of land race Durban poison right now.
I’ve had tons of CA dispensary weed - my favorite place in San Diego sold me weed so strong it made my face numb - so as much as I dislike CA I gotta give it to them (urbn leaf) - it also stank the car up so badly MEXICO made me go into secondary thinking I was bringing weed in (blew my mind ) I am a regular car smoker and never have had issues covering it

otherwise dipping into Blythe there was a cool dispo that would save me time if I wanted to take the long way back from glamis dunes

Driving through OK I stopped and tried some from a med place in Tulsa that didn’t give a shit I wasn’t a med patient and was pleasantly surprised

Az weed left a bunch to be desired but the prices were amazing , garbage concentrates unless you’re paying top dollar - almost identical around the state so I just stuck with the pharm and cured it longer ( the taste and smell increase over the following 30 days extra curing made the bud amaze - sorry to the queef who that upset) I only tested it on like a half pound of weed so that must’ve been random sheer luck of the gods 🙄

IL weed wouldn’t be so bad if the price reflected the quality - but like all the dispensaries here are basically ran by corporate growers that aren’t gonna low all themselves I guess - it’s 00s good brick weed quality imo. (That green brick stuff, not Bobby brown with 200000 seeds)

Had MI weed brought back to IL multiple times and for the prices it seemed great , if he was making his middleman dollars off me it must’ve been dirt cheap, didn’t like the concentrates at all, multiple dispo shit taste my like pure mustard gas (sulfur )

Mexicali is the place I’ve gotten weed I literally threw out and at the same time found some fire weed for double the price that was decent but was not exactly a place I’d go back to for my own safety unfortunately (family in jail in Mexico for major crimes and someone pointed me out identifying my wife Being his daughter , long scary story haha )

Kentucky street weed was the worst weed I’ve ever smoked. I call it after school special because it mainly has a taste of those pencil shavings they put on kids vomit at school. This is multiple people and cities too - ridiculously bad (Louisville to Lexington) I’m sure someone’s growing good weed there somewhere but goddamn it sure wasn’t the mainstream weed

(Bringing your better weed from TN doesn’t count as good ky weed imo)

Wisconsin weed was only experienced from a friend who grew it in a … “trying to diy” setup. It tasted great but he obv was chopping it way early as it was always a head rush.

When I was a teenager I got spoiled early by a friend who sold it but it was grown by a band member who REALLY knew what they were doing. I remember smoking some AK from him and thought even if I didn’t get me high I’d still smoke it

Really wanna try Washington weed - heard tons of positive stuff on it - I grow out of fiscal reasons as my consumption is a lot. I do still partake in dispensaries as I love marijuana in general. I am not above dispo weed, nor street weed. Doesn’t mean as a retail consumer I will judge then harshly as they set their own bars it seems .

I really wanna try some Missouri weed too next time I visit my parents down there

Anthem

Anthem

Are you referencing me as “the guy” ?

I’m sorry I am going to a dispensary while I wait for my grow to finish? I’m confused to your attitude on my posts.

Please tell me what I should be doing?
You are taking your experience with your dispensary purchases and apply it to a forum focused on growing weed. Based on your posts in this thread I am not even sure you have started, Vegged, flowered and cured your own smoke. The only mention you have is chopping down stuff early. A 30 day cure is all that is needed, anything past that and a really good buyer is going to start noticing the product is getting old.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Why do you act like growing cannabis is only for the enlightened few ?

I thought were were smart before these posts, but you lack the basic ability to interact with others after reading how you talk.

You know what’s pathetic ? Is after your comments I had people apologizing for your shit attitude.

I can’t imagine how much of a prick you are when not stoned

Anthem

Anthem

Why do you act like growing cannabis is only for the enlightened few ?

I thought were were smart before these posts, but you lack the basic ability to interact with others after reading how you talk.

You know what’s pathetic ? Is after your comments I had people apologizing for your shit attitude.

I can’t imagine how much of a prick you are when not stoned
I am just speaking to what I see and being honest. So your response is to attack and try to divert the conversation from going down the road that you have already laid out.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
My original issue with you was your lack of respect while not only communicating with me but others

This is the paragraph that literally made me join

9495B93E 1271 49D8 A184 CBDE7BCBF7F6

So I’m sorry that I didn’t come in and refine my posts to what you wanted

Diverting ? The fact you think I am ignoring proving shit to you has nothing to do with growing but my lack of respect for you now

E

elusiveshame

We like dispo weed and buy a lot of it. The variety is nice, too. There's no way I could grow so many different strains. I also like trying before growing. From what I've read, it seems dispo weed varies quite a bit from state to state. We have it good here in Washington, I think. We'll be trying Oregon weed in a few months. I hear it's good there, too. We're going to smoke a preroll of land race Durban poison right now.
I’d like to try the surrounding states dispensaries, but they’re all 2 to 3 times the price at my local dispensary, so it’s not worth it for me. An 8th can range from $27 to $43 at mine, while the out of states ones seem to be $50-75 per 8th (unless that’s changed recently).

They just opened up to rec users here, so our options are super limited now, which is why I started growing last fall - because I was afraid of something like this happening.

Reactions: TSD
Anthem

Anthem

My original issue with you was your lack of respect while not only communicating with me but others

This is the paragraph that literally made me join

So I’m sorry that I didn’t come in and refine my posts to what you wanted

Diverting ? The fact you think I am ignoring proving shit to you has nothing to do with growing but my lack of respect for you now
Again another attempt at diverting the points to achieve the outcome you hope to achieve.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Again another attempt at diverting the points to achieve the outcome you hope to achieve.
Smoke one...sometimes I write shit that is outright wrong, not intending on doing that but time and space mingle thoughts sometimes add a joint or 3 and well there gets to be a lot of BS flying around.....I wrote the other day that I'm not using the hangers because they're too long.... and that was the case in my 3x3 I looked yesterday and there they are hanging in my 5x5 wtf I didn't mean to lie I just mingled one memory with another.............The point I'm trying to make is that we all say shit sometimes and this isn't a place for petty arguments....ignore and move on.

electroguy

electroguy

Smoke one...sometimes I write shit that is outright wrong, not intending on doing that but time and space mingle thoughts sometimes add a joint or 3 and well there gets to be a lot of BS flying around.....I wrote the other day that I'm not using the hangers because they're too long.... and that was the case in my 3x3 I looked yesterday and there they are hanging in my 5x5 wtf I didn't mean to lie I just mingled one memory with another.............The point I'm trying to make is that we all say shit sometimes and this isn't a place for petty arguments....ignore and move on.View attachment 1335193
Well said, you are a good guy. We are here to talk and learn. Mellow......

TSD

TSD

I’d like to try the surrounding states dispensaries, but they’re all 2 to 3 times the price at my local dispensary, so it’s not worth it for me. An 8th can range from $27 to $43 at mine, while the out of states ones seem to be $50-75 per 8th (unless that’s changed recently).

They just opened up to rec users here, so our options are super limited now, which is why I started growing last fall - because I was afraid of something like this happening.
I've only had stuff from my state, NY and Maine. Some is decent but overall I prefer my own. The stuff we got in Maine was pretty good. It is cool to have variety when you want something different, assuming you can find a good dispo.

E

elusiveshame

Lol
I've only had stuff from my state, NY and Maine. Some is decent but overall I prefer my own. The stuff we got in Maine was pretty good. It is cool to have variety when you want something different, assuming you can find a good dispo.
my dealer says she gets her stuff from a medical grower in Maine. It’s alright, better than most street weed around here. Most street weed here sucks, so the dispensary was my main go to, but now I prefer my own. Just tastes better knowing I grew it.

Reactions: TSD
Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
what would you give Maine if you went a little into detail? very interested i travel a lot but it's usually out west

TSD

TSD

what would you give Maine if you went a little into detail? very interested i travel a lot but it's usually out west
It was just a little craft dispensary with good weed... I don't remember the name or even the town... somewhere near Acadia cause that's where we were. The owner said the growers used living soil and such.

rasterman

rasterman

I've only been growing a little over two years and I believe I have tried many more varieties than are carried by any dispensaries in my state. Most states (at least the ones I've been to) don't have a lot of selection most of the time. But more importantly, the stuff at the dispensary isn't usually as good as what I can grow.

Besides, I think I get more pleasure out of growing than I do from smoking, if that's possible. 🤪

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I also find that most smokers can’t even tell the difference- a good grower knows right away! Lol
Tastes a little green, smells a bit like hay, "plant-y", a little bitter, biting......a little harsh.

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

A lot of legal flower is dried using vaportrol tech, which gets the dry done in about 4 or 5 days, and cure in the same space for another week or two.

sambapati

sambapati

Pipe Carver...I got lost in your vaporizing thread...Now you cant send up smoke signals to let us know where you are.

Top Bottom