How Late Can I Use Eagle 20?

• Thread starter Elevator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Elevator

Elevator

Oh and one thing I found that works well late in flower is green cleaner. May not erradicate but it will slow the pm down a lot. Withou affecting taste. :smoking:

I'm going to give the organicide a shot my buddy recommended. I really don't want to use Eagle this late I was just trying to see if anyone had and their experiences. I appreciate the advice, and that last rant wasn't directed specifically at you. Just the whole damn hooplah over Eagle here in Denver. It's retarded. They talk shit about Eagle as they puff away on a Natural Spirit, but its organic tobacco man!

xavier7995

xavier7995

Oh and one thing I found that works well late in flower is green cleaner. May not erradicate but it will slow the pm down a lot. Withou affecting taste. :smoking:

I have used this as well with success. I was looking to go down the e20 route, same exact mindset. Seamaiden told me i was dumb in such a way to change my mind. I think at this juncture you just need to look to control the symptoms, not eradicate the PM. I am quite a bit more open to chemicals than most, but you are just too close to harvest to use anything that would be worth it.

edit: UV like the guy above me mentioned is probably a pretty good idea, never tried it but heard the same thing.

Elevator

Elevator

Thanks, but I've given into the fact that this harvest won't be all it could be. I doubt there is a
I have used this as well with success. I was looking to go down the e20 route, same exact mindset. Seamaiden told me i was dumb in such a way to change my mind. I think at this juncture you just need to look to control the symptoms, not eradicate the PM. I am quite a bit more open to chemicals than most, but you are just too close to harvest to use anything that would be worth it.

Ya, I hear ya man. My buddy is going to help me out. It's just that I should have used it two weeks ago after it appeared, but a guy at the grow store who I trust told me not to do it in flower period, and I tried serenade and staying on top of it. It just came back with a vengeance a week later and i've been defoliating too much. I've resorted to taking a friends advice with the organicide. Time will tell.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Thanks, but I've given into the fact that this harvest won't be all it could be. I doubt there is a

Ya, I hear ya man. My buddy is going to help me out. It's just that I should have used it two weeks ago after it appeared, but a guy at the grow store who I trust told me not to do it in flower period, and I tried serenade and staying on top of it. It just came back with a vengeance a week later and i've been defoliating too much. I've resorted to taking a friends advice with the organicide. Time will tell.

Good luck, in my experience the defoliating helps to keep it from showing up. If you catch it early, greencure works really well to keep it at bay, maybe even give a few preventative sprays early on in flower. Just mountains and mold here in CO:)

If you wind up harvesting some gross weed, might i recommend making some ISO hash. The alcohol should kill off any nasties....but!!!!!! do not do that if you treat with a systemic as it just concentrates the harmful pesticide residues as well.

Top Bottom