How long do I have until harvest?

• Thread starter Phungusamungus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phungusamungus

Phungusamungus

Hi All,

First real grow. I fought off the fungus gnats. The girls look strong and am getting close to the end. Can you tell from these photos how much longer?

Thanks,
P

How long do i have until harvest
How long do i have until harvest 2
420ReBeLGrower

420ReBeLGrower

the trics look clear still but the brown to white hair ratio is pretty much at 80/20. However, they are still reaching outward so you still have a little while to go. Once the hairs start to pull back towards the nug and those trics get a little more milky/opaq, then it will be time.

How far away are your lights from the tops? I could be wrong here but I see a lot of new growth on your buds right next to those brown hairs and my experience is that the lights were too close causing them to 'foxtail'.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You'll first see amber trichs on the leaves. I don't count them. When I start getting amber on calyxes, the window for harvesting has opened.

Phungusamungus

Phungusamungus

the trics look clear still but the brown to white hair ratio is pretty much at 80/20. However, they are still reaching outward so you still have a little while to go. Once the hairs start to pull back towards the nug and those trics get a little more milky/opaq, then it will be time.

How far away are your lights from the tops? I could be wrong here but I see a lot of new growth on your buds right next to those brown hairs and my experience is that the lights were too close causing them to 'foxtail'.
My Light are kind of weak so I have been keeping them about 10 - 12 inched from the top of biggest cola. Im running out of room to go much higher.

Phungusamungus

Phungusamungus

Your girls have a bit more room than mine. I figured I would kill at least three but they all made it and I couldn't put any down.

Top Bottom