How Long Left

• Thread starter Wonderberry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iKharon

iKharon

I'd say turn off your lights, snap a pic with flash on.. then we will be able to see it better :) but gt21 is right bro. Each strain is different flower times too? Sativa? Indica? Could be a few weeks longer than what you're told at times, too.. example.. 50-55 flower on tga Vortex.. closer to 70. So just watch for the color change gt21 is telling you about

xeamonk

xeamonk

i watch the white hairs and the trichs, if the plant is still producing white hairs its still stacking buds. if you plan on flushing i would start it now and scope the trichs, flush or feed plain water until the trichomes are to your liking. if your just eyeing it by hairs id wait until more go red.

personally id give it at least another week. nice looking plant :)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i watch the white hairs and the trichs, if the plant is still producing white hairs its still stacking buds. if you plan on flushing i would start it now and scope the trichs, flush or feed plain water until the trichomes are to your liking. if your just eyeing it by hairs id wait until more go red.

personally id give it at least another week. nice looking plant :)
Exactly my point... if its still throwing pistils its still puttin on weight... pull early.. lose yield

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Imo you can go another week then flush. Them pistols are fresh and still stacking. Scope the trichs too to get a better idea of how much longer. I'm near harvest time too.....very exciting. No matter how many times I do it lol

Wonderberry

Wonderberry

Thanks I'm going To leave it another week then flush when I harvest can I remove bigger colas and leave popcorn nugs at the bottom to get bigger they are ridiculous this is my first time so still learning I've got magnifying glass to look closer but it doesn't zoom in close enough what strenth glass do I need

Bannacis

Bannacis

You don't want to flush then harvest, you need a couple weeks for the flush to starve your plant, so you get the plant to use up its stored nutes. Flush now....because she can shut down anytime, and if you haven't flushed, it will be too late. Unless your completely living organic growing and use teas. But if you been feeding strong, its best to flush...need 2 weeks of just watering.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I don't flush I just taper my nute strength back down as they finish but I agree with most above that that plant is in the stacking phase. It will also double its frost likely this week or maybe a little longer.

The buds look different when they are truly done. I hope for all cloudy trichomes if it is that sort of strain. But I feel I lose more than yield if I chop early. I lose potency flavor complexity and legs.

Bannacis

Bannacis

I don't chop early either, if it looks done, go another week...

Wonderberry

Wonderberry

What if I flush for 2 weeks and it's still not ready ? Keep feeding it water ?

Top Bottom