How Long Left

• Thread starter Wonderberry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bannacis

Bannacis

Once you start flushing you don't want to go back to feeding.
I checked on pineapple chunk... state that it's a 50-60 days flower.
and your at 59... should of had the flush long ago.
As long as she still sucks up water you should be ok. I can taste when there hasn't been a proper flush.... or if its truly organic grow.
My best harvest is when the plants have been properly flushed and the big leaves start to yellow. that tells you that it is using up any nutrients that linger in plant.
Some hardcore synthetic nutrients may not even flush properly, so I stay clear of those.

Wonderberry

Wonderberry

S
Once you start flushing you don't want to go back to feeding.
I checked on pineapple chunk... state that it's a 50-60 days flower.
and your at 59... should of had the flush long ago.
As long as she still sucks up water you should be ok. I can taste when there hasn't been a proper flush.... or if its truly organic grow.
My best harvest is when the plants have been properly flushed and the big leaves start to yellow. that tells you that it is using up any nutrients that linger in plant.
Some hardcore synthetic nutrients may not even flush properly, so I stay clear of those.
Some people are saying it can take 90+ days some online complaint that barneys farm 55-60 days is wrong some 70 it's all diffrent I've just found a small bud that looks ready the others have only afew amber hairs the main colas have not many the popcorns look done

Wonderberry

Wonderberry

The tips look burned badly too
S
Some people are saying it can take 90+ days some online complaint that barneys farm 55-60 days is wrong some 70 it's all diffrent I've just found a small bud that looks ready the others have only afew amber hairs the main colas have not many the popcorns look done
look

Top Bottom