How Long Should I Wait After Planting To Seeds To Cut Clones For Even Growth

• Thread starter Badwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Badwolf

I was having trouble finding this answer off of google so im hoping a more experienced grower can let me know. How long should i wait after planting seeds should I make clones to try and maintain even growth between both plants?

Desertboy

Desertboy

If you want even growth you should take clones when the plants show alternating nodes ~4 weeks from seed, the clones should be the same size and you should then grow the clones out to flower not the original plant.

B

Badwolf

for the next round in seeds were doing white widow, green crack, private reserve, and super lemon haze,
currently we have a purple dream in veg that was stunted and wanted to try and grow it one more time,
So i guess the hypothetical question is if i planted seeds today when should take the clone from the purple dream so that it has enough time to develop roots and start growing so its more or less on par with the others seedlings and one dosent out grow the other by to much outside of the fact that plants have natural differnece in hights and growth patterns.

i.e. should i plant seeds 2-3 weeks before taking a clone so it give the clone the two weeks to develop roots

Latest posts

Top Bottom