How Long To Grow Rocks?

• Thread starter Crush It
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Come on bro. I work 6 10s minimum and usually 7 days a week doing foundations and flat work for a construction company. That's concrete for those who don't know. I love it. And with all that I'm a self taught everything. For the past year I've been studying bio chem and I love it.
Ball bustin work man...might havta pick ur brain when i go to finish the floor of my barn

C

Crush It

I really wish I had better pics. I will set up a back drop and dial in my real camera later and get some good photos of what it looks like now. It is almost solid crystals around the bottom, I know how to grow them small in abundance but how come they are only getting to a certain size? Can I open the top and check them out and reinstall the lid I wanna check em out so bad.

C

Crush It

Ok I bought a filter I think I am about ready to harvest. After the crystals are filtered from the solution where do i store the crystals?

C

Crush It

I don't wanna do this too early are there any signs crystallization is done...anything I can do to speed it up. It's at 90 dry right now.

C

Crush It

Ya looking at it right now it looks like its just gonna keep going, and crystallization is growing faster and faster, like today for example, a few hours ago the bottom of the jar was spotty with crystallization but I just checked and the entire bottom is crystallized. Is there going to be much to pour off?

C

Crush It

I have been studying for the past year on my own time..looking into real classes...

C

Crush It

Ok I have noticed something new. The solution has seemed to have thinned a bit and has almost seemed to "evaporated" but I am sure crystallization has a lot to do with it. Hmmmm, wonder when it is done?

C

Crush It

I opened it up and there are some nice size chunks in there..I put the cap back on..should I let them keep growing?

C

Crush It

So with that last picture guys, when I filter the diamonds and go to pick them out are they readily consumable? Also should I put the diamonds back in their jar and keep going with growth and cap a separate jar with the liquid or terpene fraction? Or can I pull the diamonds and put em in a vial? Any help in these next steps would be appreciated.

sixstring

sixstring

smoke one and tell us how it goes,not alot of info on this process yet because the people doing it have kinda kept it a secret other than posting final product pics.

Top Bottom