How long to show definate signs of flowering?

• Thread starter bigloudvtwin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigloudvtwin

None of my books say anything about this. How long does it take an Indica strain to show that it's on it's way to flowering after light cycle flip and nutes switch?
Before anyone asks, I'm using Botanicare Pro Bloom and Flower enhancer.
Lights were flipped 9 days ago. Temps have been dipping down into the 50's at night in the grow area (slow to show reason) nutes at a stable 64 degrees.
Peace

below frigid

below frigid

At 9 days of 12 & 12 your plants should definitely be showing sex. My first guess would be a light problem either a leak letting light in or your timer not going off when you think it does or if your interupting the light cycle by checking in on them. all it take sometimes is a light coming on for a minute. Make sure your light is turning off and staying off for 12 hours and check for leaks. Leave them alone when the light is off!

B

bigloudvtwin

Timer is definately working and there's no light leaks. They are clones so they've been showing signs of sex since they were 6" high. I have gone in there but I use a green headlamp when I do. Veg growth has slowed some.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

the answer to this question is based on your own ability to recognize a flowering plant. Some people can see stretch happening 3-4 days into flower. Others need to see a bud on a stick to know...

B

bigloudvtwin

the answer to this question is based on your own ability to recognize a flowering plant. Some people can see stretch happening 3-4 days into flower. Others need to see a bud on a stick to know...

Nice slam. I've been studying these plants almost microscopically since I started them. Any change at all will be noticed. Slower veg growth is all that's going on currently. Maybe I'll just wait til I see buds in a jar. Then I'll be sure. LOL:flower

matchstick420

matchstick420

Hi Guys, I'm new to THC, and growing but I am on my third grow but by no means a professional, still see myself as a beginner. I know this is an old post but may help someone :-)
I was reading an article about flipping to flower and if you give your girls 36 hours of darkness before changing to 12/12, this will give them ladies a head start. I did it with my second grow and they were showing pistils a few days later, same with my third.

PS: Remember to leave the fan and ventilation turned on or you'll get soo much moisture in the tent which will cause problems with mold!

Latest posts

Top Bottom