How long until I'll start to see amber trichomes if all of them are milky right now?

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grandorange

grandorange

I'll take pics as soon as I can, probably in an hour or so. I find it impossible to take pics of the trichomes, I don't know how people do it.
I was planning on waiting for amber but I'm just tired of this grow, nothing's happening. All that's changed in the past 2 weeks is the colour of the leaves.
I take a bunch of picks up semi close and get lucky zooming in on the clearest pic of the bunch..it's monotonous looking through the scope after a while.. you have been with them for the length of the grow only you know best take the last look make the decision and bring em home..my plant that had no amber trichomes are curing exactly the same as the ones that were 50 percent.... They all smell and look awesome in the third week of cure...... You'll be fine.

20201127 135755 HDR
20201127 135703 HDR
20201127 135254 HDR
20201127 135406 HDR
grandorange

grandorange

Course I respect everyone's opinion, to me especially the second pick that bud looks ready. Nice Garden beautiful colors looks like a great yield coming your way!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Course I respect everyone's opinion, to me especially the second pick that bud looks ready. Nice Garden beautiful colors looks like a great yield coming your way!
Alright thanks, I hope I get more than last time because last time I got just under 3oz. Considering the light I'm using, I'm happy with anything though.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Oh also, this is the first time I've flushed my plant so I was wondering if the bottom leaves are supposed to change. My top layer purpled up and a few days after that started to go yellow and die but hardly anything that wasn't directly exposed to light changed more than a bit purple.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I'm probably putting it in darkness tonight, does anyone think it's too early?

grandorange

grandorange

Oh also, this is the first time I've flushed my plant so I was wondering if the bottom leaves are supposed to change. My top layer purpled up and a few days after that started to go yellow and die but hardly anything that wasn't directly exposed to light changed more than a bit purple.
It's possible as you flush and no longer feed them they're up taking all remaining nutrients in the soil and now are using the leaves to survive, considering that you're ready to harvest your plants look good doesn't seem too alarming.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
It's possible as you flush and no longer feed them they're up taking all remaining nutrients in the soil and now are using the leaves to survive, considering that you're ready to harvest your plants look good doesn't seem too alarming.
But clearly the plant didn't use the nutrients from the bottom leaves so it still has some left it can use.

Top Bottom