How many harvests did you have this year?

• Thread starter ken dog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ken dog

ken dog

this year, I have had 13 harvests... and 15 grows... Two of which have not been harvested yet.

This may seem like a high number, but it's really not that much volume...so, size doesn't matter... most of my harvests were in 2x2 tables, which is actually quite small.

So farmers, how about it... Tell us how many harvests you have had this year.

happy holidays to all, and may you all have a very good and productive new year! :)

Last edited:
Tank333

Tank333

None so far. :( I've started two, but only one has even started flowering. The other is going to be ready in another two weeks or so. Got a batch of clones cut the other day that should be the next generation of girls for me!

ken dog

ken dog

very nice Tank... that way you can be sure that your clones have roots before you flower the mothers.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

damn this year was bad for me...got in like only 3, and one of them i was in jail untill a week before harvest, so it turned out like shit because of who was taking care of it..

sixstring

sixstring

idk if you wanna hear this lol,probably close to 80 harvests :D I run a perpetual medical garden with 14-16 flowering girls sometimes a few more.i try to take 3 plants every 2 weeks or a plant every 5 days however you wanna look at it.i cant time them perfect because I run 10-15 strains all the time.alot of weeks we do 2 plants and then get a bit longer break like 8-10 days but not very often.i can push stuff through during flush or hold stuff over a week if we already got our 2 for the week.its a big fuggin juggling act lol.but it keeps me and my patients in the smoke without goin over my weights,,,,maybe,,,, sometimes :) should get one more in before the new year,gotta make it happen now,come on # 80 lol.

urbanfog

urbanfog

dam, compared to yall I suck.... but i did spend lots of time vegging,dialing crap in etc 5-7 :(

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

idk if you wanna hear this lol,probably close to 80 harvests :D I run a perpetual medical garden with 14-16 flowering girls sometimes a few more.i try to take 3 plants every 2 weeks or a plant every 5 days however you wanna look at it.i cant time them perfect because I run 10-15 strains all the time.alot of weeks we do 2 plants and then get a bit longer break like 8-10 days but not very often.i can push stuff through during flush or hold stuff over a week if we already got our 2 for the week.its a big fuggin juggling act lol.but it keeps me and my patients in the smoke without goin over my weights,,,,maybe,,,, sometimes :) should get one more in before the new year,gotta make it happen now,come on # 80 lol.
well i guess plant counts matter as well, lol...normally i run 60-140 plants per harvest, depending on veg time...this time i got about 300, half deezyD and half hashberryKush...but ive decided to do a perpetual harvest this time, be cutting 60 in end of jan, then about 40 plants cut every 2 weeks..

by doing this im hoping to be able to manage my $ better between harvests, as thats a problem i have is going broke between harvests....i figure if i can get 2-3 bows per 40 plants every 2 weeks then i should make much more harvest per year than i have been by just running single crops 2-4 times a year

sixstring

sixstring

I shoulda clarified,its just tiny shubz like these,no real trees or anything over the top :eek:
Killawatt  magnum 011
Tres mks

Tank333

Tank333

Six, every one of those looks to be about twice the size of my largest plant ever! Lol what's your avg yield from one of those girls?

sixstring

sixstring

Six, every one of those looks to be about twice the size of my largest plant ever! Lol what's your avg yield from one of those girls?
shhhhhh,more than I want to talk about :)
if I post my real yields its pretty easy to do the math and see im a tad over my limits with a proper cure lol.
but I could start a thread on " how to pull 2.5 lbs every 2 weeks" with room to wiggle:clown:

Tank333

Tank333

Nice, Man. That's what's up! I'm planning on getting a perpetual going. Planning on having 4kw upstairs and 4kw downstairs. Harvest half of each room every Two weeks... just gotta figure out my veg room is gonna go. probably gonna hollow out some space in the unfinished half of the basement.. lol

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

shhhhhh,more than I want to talk about :)
if I post my real yields its pretty easy to do the math and see im a tad over my limits with a proper cure lol.
but I could start a thread on " how to pull 2.5 lbs every 2 weeks" with room to wiggle:clown:
that would def be an nteresting thread...i think you should ;)

sixstring

sixstring

just veg a few more than you need and gotta be able to cull stuff that gets too big and keep on chugging.i take cuts of my keepers about every 10-14 days but im a seed poppin addict,so im always culling weak shit.

Tank333

Tank333

that would def be an nteresting thread...i think you should ;)
Yea, I agree! Lol.

just veg a few more than you need and gotta be able to cull stuff that gets too big and keep on chugging.i take cuts of my keepers about every 10-14 days but im a seed poppin addict,so im always culling weak shit.
Yea, I have a really hard time culling plants... lol. it's like killing my best friend, ya know? last year I had to chop down an entire harvest at five weeks, along with the girls in veg that were ready to flower a week before... I think I was depressed for a full month after that shit....

Latest posts

Top Bottom