how many plants will it take to grow 5-10 pounds

• Thread starter relyt024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannibal Joe

hey my friend grew his first crop the 09 season and is planning for 2010 and hes shooting to get 5-10 pounds next season
i was just wondering what you would have to do and if you could get those kind of rusults.
It depends on a lot of different factors out doors.The strain, amount of daylight infestations.It would take 1or 2 plants for me but I've grown weed since 1978, it might take more it might not one just can't say.Look up your strain where you bought your seed, they sometimes gives expected harvest amount.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You want yield, you want to grow outdoors, find a high yield hardy strain and do it, I grew this last summer I think it was called pine warp a hardy outdoor plant, good yield good pot, probably 7 or 8 plants will give you your 5lb if you grow it proper. SNOLEPERD

IMG 20170903 130029408
IMG 20170903 130029408
below frigid

below frigid

Average for me is 2-4 lbs a plant. Some bigger but don' t get any less than 2 per these days. So 3 plants should get you 10. Blue Dream is known for a big yield

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yes blue dream is a high yield plant that almost killed SNOLEPERD, I'm sativa allergect, oh I can smoke hybrids as long as there indica dom, anyway my friends brother brought back an oz of that shit from California, we were on a big jetty fishing in the Atlantic when he rolled a number, I took 2 puffs was taking a 3rd when that shit hit me, my heart started pounding witch gave me a major panic attack, I had vertigo and had 2 be walked off that jetty, I was super paranoid, I realy thought my heart was gonna blow, fuck that, no thanks, have fun. SNOLEPERD

C

Cannibal Joe

Yes blue dream is a high yield plant that almost killed SNOLEPERD, I'm sativa allergect, oh I can smoke hybrids as long as there indica dom, anyway my friends brother brought back an oz of that shit from California, we were on a big jetty fishing in the Atlantic when he rolled a number, I took 2 puffs was taking a 3rd when that shit hit me, my heart started pounding witch gave me a major panic attack, I had vertigo and had 2 be walked off that jetty, I was super paranoid, I realy thought my heart was gonna blow, fuck that, no thanks, have fun. SNOLEPERD
Blue dream? Might have to get some , I haven't been that high in 30 years .

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

That pine warp I grew was not grown correctly, I did not want those plants outside, not beacuse of rippers beacuse of all the deer, deer love to get high they will strip your plants before you can say boo, so I put it in a basement and put it in front of a window door, plants stretched to the light so I lollipop all of them up to my tops, it is a high yield plant, I just had no choice, my cousin planted a flower garden the next day it was eaten. SNOLEPERD

C

Cannibal Joe

It was NOT FUN.
Seriously , you are really allergic to sativa , how does that work . Is it because sativa has a more energetic buzz . I grow a strain of sativa I've been developing for 8 years that sometimes would make my heart skip , but now it doesn't have that effect . I guess I built up a tolerance to it .

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I dont know bro, I grow indica or indica Dom hybrids, that weed goes to your body and relaxes you, it shuts down your mind, it kills pain, and it puts me to sleep, pure sativa goes straight to my head, I get paranoid, my heart pounds, I have major panic attacks, I really feel as though I am going to have a heart attack and die, this to me is not fun, and I am shure other people have this problem. SNOLEPERD

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
5 to 10 pounds outside is just a matter of committing to your operation. I don't care if you're growing 300 Lowryders or one 15 foot tall sativa monster with a fence a round it, the yield comes from your concern for the plants themselves. What if I told you each pound was two hours of work a week? Reading the leaves for insects and deficiencies, mixing proper nutrients, being there to water when you're supposed to be there to water... invest the time and you'll see the weight.
Well said even 9 years ago!

C

Cannibal Joe

That pine warp I grew was not grown correctly, I did not want those plants outside, not beacuse of rippers beacuse of all the deer, deer love to get high they will strip your plants before you can say boo, so I put it in a basement and put it in front of a window door, plants stretched to the light so I lollipop all of them up to my tops, it is a high yield plant, I just had no choice, my cousin planted a flower garden the next day it was eaten. SNOLEPERD
I dont know bro, I grow indica or indica Dom hybrids, that weed goes to your body and relaxes you, it shuts down your mind, it kills pain, and it puts me to sleep, pure sativa goes straight to my head, I get paranoid, my heart pounds, I have major panic attacks, I really feel as though I am going to have a heart attack and die, this to me is not fun, and I am shure other people have this problem. SNOLEPERD
Yes , that's how it made me feel for a while , someone told me it's the way the , way THC , CBD , and CBN , connect at the recepters in your brain , go figure . I'm retired so I like something , more energetic . But I do like some Indica strains also.
These are the other pics, pine warp.
That plant looks like it's got a lot of sativa in it .

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

It does, it is, it was givein to other people for a gratuity.

123grow

It only takes us 1 Blue Dream plant to grow 5-10 pounds.... Happy growing ~ Julie

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I know you guys are growing photoperid plants, but a company called Dutch passion sells an autoflower called auto ultimate, they claim and have the pics to back it up you can pull a key off 1 plant, this was probably done under optimal conditions useing industrial lighting but still intriguing your friend

Top Bottom