How many strains you got?

• Thread starter peter tosh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorCalD9

Nice lists fellas!!!... Here is what im growing atm... still trying to narrow my list down i want to keep 5-8 of the best strains i can find so i can get them dialed...

Chemdog D
Chemdog #4
Whitefire (Seed)
The White (Kromes)
Black Russian (Purple Cherry AK pheno)
Purple Urkle
White Bubba x Sour Tahoe OG Kush
White Bubba x DPD
Katsu Bubba Kush
Lemon OG
Deadhead OG
Grapefruit Diesel
Orange Crush x Sour Diesel
GT Dragon
White Berry
Jack The Ripper
Alien OG
Purple Diesel
Lavender
Casey Jones
Confidential Cheese
GDP (Kens)

Peace
D9

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
REDSKY..
ya man i remember that strain for two reasons..

1 every time i smoked it my head felt like a 20 pound bollingball nd the easyest thing to do was just let it lay where i was HAHAAH....

2 the story that gos along with that strain, being stripped of your METAL had to be a kick in the head for-sure...

MISTER..
not hard brother just file each one as they come in and remove one as you grow them or trade them off..
peace guys:hi
Like i said bro oldskool :banana1sv6: Luckily we got our metal back though! Ross blamed the THC in his system on the fact that he's from BC and ya can't go2 a party in BC where there aint ganja smoked hahaha PeAcE

T

TreFarmer

In no particular order...
In seed... Sub Rosa Originals
G-13 * Motarebel Herijuana
G-13 (squat G leaning) * 13Dawgz²
G-13 (tall fuel phenol) * 13D²
13Dawgz² (gifted)
GCon- ReCon * 13Dawgz f¹ (gifted)
GDP * 13Dawgz²
Heri (squat) * Heri
Heri (stretch) * Heri
Karma's Sour Brother * 13Dawgz²
Bubba Snow - Pre-98 Bubba/Snow Cap phenos 1,2,&3
Bubba Snow BX1
Bubba Dubble Snowman - Bubba Snow Purple pheno/Bubba Snow Purple Pheno
White Rhino * Bubba Snow
Buzzar Snow - * Mazar * Bubba Snow

Breeder Packs:
TH Seeds:
A-Train
MKULTRA (gifted)
Mota:
G-13/HP '88 IBL (gifted)
Green Manalishi
BubbaYum
POW (Hazeman)
Fugu Kush (Hazeman)
Herijuana
Happy Brother BX2
Top Dawg:
Super Star Dawg
Sannie:
Durganchitral
Doc Greenthumb:
G-13 S¹
Cindy 99 S¹
Ceres:
Northern Lights * Skunk #1
White Indica
Dutch Passions:
Skunk #1
Dinafem:
Powerkush
Purple Kush
Skunk #3068 ?
Humboldt Purps
Mazar Tiger pheno 11 gen IBL
Mazar fuel pheno 11 gen IBL

JAWS

JAWS

NORCAL..
nice GEAR brother i see three on there that get my ATTENTION for-sure..
very nice.....

DIXIN..
very respectable list!!

FARMER..
SHWEEETness right there your first set of STRAINS are very unusual to say the least, have not heard of most of those in combanation{s}...

love those 13DAWG HYBRIDS on point with those im sure..
awesome.....

REDSKY..
im not even sure any more if the NG is even in circulation these days, always make me wish i had gottan them back in the day...

GREAT LIST every-body!!!
were insane:hi

T

TreFarmer

This is a great thread! I love seeing all the great gear out there!
Ya JAWS, it was the only legit genetics I had back in my old REDstate. It was the Idea to give me more height on Bubba and earthy up the Cap...
It worked rrally well but lost allBubba flavor... So far but only 1 of the BDS has been ran... She was a purple pheno large buds but dryed down fairly light but has an awesome purple, and ground pepper smell/flavor.

From cut...
Bubba Katsu Kut
Shiva Shanti
GDP
Pitbull
Whit Rhino
Blueberry Skunk
Hash/Skunk
Train Wreck Oregon cut not Arcata
Mango
Exile
Avalanche
Sour Brother
Chemical Romance
Hippie Chicken
Obama Kush
Pueple Kush
Sensi Skunk

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Thanks. I was VERY proud until I saw your list. I have more inspiration. Also have more beans. Those are just my mothers and I forgot at least one. Vanilla Kush from Barneys Farm. Another 30-40 in beans from other companies and about 60 crosses I have done myself not listed. I at least feel like there are a good amount ofgenetic madmen out there now! I love this site

JAWS

JAWS

hello FARMER:hi
sounds like your working on something you really like and that can produce some STELLAR GEAR from driven BREEDERS....

some decnt one on that clone list aswell, that PITBULL seems to be the that would be most hard to AQUIRE the rest can be got here or there but not that PITBULL....nice score on that one do you have any plans to get her into some HYBRIDS???.
very nice:hi

JAWS

JAWS

hello GANJA:hi
HAHAHA ya my friend were out here and more so them ppl think, its just most ppl dont openly talk about what they have for many reasons....

im not a strain HORDER im a strain GATHERER because at some point there will be no NET GROWING and when that happens i wont be one of those ppl who wish they had got this or that, ill be the person who can say i got everything i could while i could....

im blasted more often then you might think because of the list of strains i have in-house, i dont do it to show off nor do i do it to piss ppl off i do it because i KNOW i need to get as many strains as i can while i can......

i have no real room to HOLD MOTHERS like you and some others i see in this thread i reply on my seed gathering to get what i need, if i want to keep a certin strain around i just keep taking new clones OFF of the clones im runing at the time...

WHITE SALMON & INSANE JANE & PINK Chemdog those are the three strains i keep around ALL THE TIME and have for most of this year....im going to get into REVERING to get those three into SEED form, just waiting for my suplies to get here and then i will lay out a plan and just get to it...
peace bro:hi

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemdog D
Chemdog #4
Daywrecker
Alien Kush
Grunk
Black Domina
Blue Dream
Cataract Kush
Whitefire
White
Colorado Cough
HA OG Kush x Bubba
Tahoe
Vietnam Black
Rocky Mt High
Purple Afgoo
Jack the Ripper
Sunset Limited
and a few others...

Plus about 100 packs of beans from diff breeders and about 20 diff crosses i made personally

T

TreFarmer

hello FARMER:hi
sounds like your working on something you really like and that can produce some STELLAR GEAR from driven BREEDERS....

some decnt one on that clone list aswell, that PITBULL seems to be the that would be most hard to AQUIRE the rest can be got here or there but not that PITBULL....nice score on that one do you have any plans to get her into some HYBRIDS???.
very nice:hi
Yessir! Kind secret for a minute;) She IS THE Pitbull straight from cut at St. Gl. from Mike. A few years back.
This is one of the tastiest smokes I have ever smoked, and the rest is a full package! Huge buds great color hues, and a head rocking Indica heavy high.

O

Organicyumyum

Funny you should even know that strain bro! Most folk have no clue and after smoking some Olympik always comment on finding out its part Burmese, never NG. Old Skool bro

REDSKYWALKER.

yup thats a very nice clone list indeed, but id be stoked with that OLYMPIK because of the NAGANO GOLD i smoke some of that stuff straight back in 04 and man was it potent...
sweet list:hi

ahhh ALIENDAWG daddie extra nice..

you guys are lucky, i always wanted to try that Nagano Gold. These strain lists are insane! you guys are bananas! I thought I was over the top when I had 23 different strains last year. Right now Im down to only a few, gotta get back on my game!

Clones: Albert Walker, Sour Dubs, High Octane O.G., King Louie O.G., and Blueberry Underdog

From Seed about to flower (both from Alien Genetics): Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles (Blue Ribbon O.G. x Alien Diesel) and Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Lemon Alien Dawg x Alien Diesel). :tongueout

O

Organicyumyum

Chemdog D
Chemdog #4
Daywrecker
Alien Kush
Grunk
Black Domina
Blue Dream
Cataract Kush
Whitefire
White
Colorado Cough
HA OG Kush x Bubba
Tahoe
Vietnam Black
Rocky Mt High
Purple Afgoo
Jack the Ripper
Sunset Limited
and a few others...

Plus about 100 packs of beans from diff breeders and about 20 diff crosses i made personally

yo man, how is that Grunk? Ive always wanted to try that strain. Isn't it Grape x Skunk?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
yo man, how is that Grunk? Ive always wanted to try that strain. Isn't it Grape x Skunk?

Ive heard its Grape Ape x Skunk#11 or something like that. I just got it so this will be my first time growing it. I guess it came(swiped) from some Cuban Mafia growhouse in Florida.

Speaking of Pitbull....Does anyone run the Bullrider cut from San Diego/Orange County? My boys used to rock this when i was in college and it was da fiya!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

hello GANJA:hi
HAHAHA ya my friend were out here and more so them ppl think, its just most ppl dont openly talk about what they have for many reasons....

im not a strain HORDER im a strain GATHERER because at some point there will be no NET GROWING and when that happens i wont be one of those ppl who wish they had got this or that, ill be the person who can say i got everything i could while i could....

im blasted more often then you might think because of the list of strains i have in-house, i dont do it to show off nor do i do it to piss ppl off i do it because i KNOW i need to get as many strains as i can while i can......

i have no real room to HOLD MOTHERS like you and some others i see in this thread i reply on my seed gathering to get what i need, if i want to keep a certin strain around i just keep taking new clones OFF of the clones im runing at the time...

WHITE SALMON & INSANE JANE & PINK Chemdog those are the three strains i keep around ALL THE TIME and have for most of this year....im going to get into REVERING to get those three into SEED form, just waiting for my suplies to get here and then i will lay out a plan and just get to it...
peace bro:hi

:evilgrin0031: Hell yeah thats what i figured when you said you were approaching 800 thats alot of packs of bomb seeds i have a question jaws
what are the crosses that make up your 3 stand bys if you got the time i really like all the names especially the pink Chemdog it sounds crazy good and im trying to collect as much gear as i can to because i agree with the no more net growing statement and its gonna suck if and when it happens anyway everyone lists are great on here forsure much props everyone and get back to me if you got the time jaws much respect farmers

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

T

tburley

og kush
pineapple express
purple kush
g13 x skunk
and a mystery strain from a hippie in Colville Wa
my first grow 3 weeks into flower cant wait

JAWS

JAWS

hi THERE:hi
CANNA..
nice list #12 would be great to have anround for-sure & 18 sounds interresting do you have any info on that one?....

FARMER..
yup that sounds like the one i remember DROLLING over back then, HYBRIDS would be a nice treat for the peeps...

ORGANIC..
no luck my friend just lots of time on the net with CRAZY GOOD FRIENDS made over the years, you must make good friends and be a STRIGHT UP person in order to get the things you want....

all the cuts you have are TOP LINE so you got a very good start there, ahh and your seeds those are BAD-ASS and with everything i have i DONT even have those so ya man you have ATLEAST one very good connection...

KILLER..
hey my friend here are the parents of two of the three i keep very close to me...

WHITE SALMON..
MOTHER===THE WHITE CLONE
FATHER=== SALMONCREEK BIGBUD REVERSED

INSANE JANE..
MOTHER===TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
FATHER===ALIEN KUSH F3 ALIEN TECH LEANER

the third one is my PINK Chemdog but i do not know the make up of this one i just know she awesome and i think she was a FEM strain, all three seeds produced pretty much exact copies of each other....who ever made them did a killer job and man does she reek.....

just got back from the VET my dog ran across a nail and tore a huge gash down his chest and it was pretty deep, no major artories{sp} but still very very scary...
peace everone:banana1sv6:

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
hi THERE:hi
CANNA..
nice list #12 would be great to have anround for-sure & 18 sounds interresting do you have any info on that one?....

FARMER..
yup that sounds like the one i remember DROLLING over back then, HYBRIDS would be a nice treat for the peeps...

ORGANIC..
no luck my friend just lots of time on the net with CRAZY GOOD FRIENDS made over the years, you must make good friends and be a STRIGHT UP person in order to get the things you want....

all the cuts you have are TOP LINE so you got a very good start there, ahh and your seeds those are BAD-ASS and with everything i have i DONT even have those so ya man you have ATLEAST one very good connection...

KILLER..
hey my friend here are the parents of two of the three i keep very close to me...

WHITE SALMON..
MOTHER===THE WHITE CLONE
FATHER=== SALMONCREEK BIGBUD REVERSED

INSANE JANE..
MOTHER===TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
FATHER===ALIEN KUSH F3 ALIEN TECH LEANER

the third one is my PINK Chemdog but i do not know the make up of this one i just know she awesome and i think she was a FEM strain, all three seeds produced pretty much exact copies of each other....who ever made them did a killer job and man does she reek.....

just got back from the VET my dog ran across a nail and tore a huge gash down his chest and it was pretty deep, no major artories{sp} but still very very scary...
peace everone:banana1sv6:

Yeah brudah the Hells Angel OG Kush x Katsu Bubba will be killer. Check out my journal over in Divines thread. Just put some pix up....straight bubba leaves with OG structure....very distinguishable from any of my other girls.

The sunset ltd is from the infamous Cali Connection....we'll see shat she does considering Swerves gear is a bit questionable. I guess his feminized creations are putting out males now? So how the fuck does that happen....oh well.
Shit is going crazy over on his site to say the least. But anyways it is Swerves black pheno Blackwater crossed to a reversed Jamaican Me Crazy female.

Hope the pup is OK. I have 4! 2 aussies and 2 chihuahuas(lil guys were adopted when i got married...lol). I know the feeling of when your pup needs help!:sweating

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Jabbas stash
Blue Tera
Apollo 11
Grape Stomper
Grape Stomper OG
Liea OG
Inferno Haze
Purple Snowman
The White
White Fire