How many watts for a 2x4 growspace

• Thread starter Newbie27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

From alibaba 😂😂💀💀 they always scamming people aqua did u order these from this supplier or u jusent sent me here and also whats the name if the steroids u gave them plants within them 13 days 😂😂😂😂😂
I have 6 of those boards from Kingbright. I have been very pleased with my results. I worked with Vicky on each of my orders ... I also received my orders (pre-pandemic) in about a week. Happy customer. Good value. Excellent customer service.

Newbie27

Newbie27

Both thise grows were under an HLG 600 v1 with Samsung 561c diodes and meanwhile driver.

The kingbrite i just link is actually using better diodes and I believe a meanwhile driver. Granted they may not be top bin they are the 301B Samsung and are more efficient.
U spent 800 bucks on a led light 😳

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

From alibaba 😂😂💀💀 they always scamming people aqua did u order these from this supplier or u jusent sent me here and also whats the name if the steroids u gave them plants within them 13 days 😂😂😂😂😂
4 different strains, gelato33, blueberry dragon cheese, dragon cheese and cake n chem.

Many from here ordered them from Vicky at kingbrite you can search using the search bar for thw kingbrite thread. Shipping has gone up a lot since the flu so I have no idea what they cost in total now.... im an hlg guy and more than willing to pay the extra for the warranty and service plus they are in North America

Newbie27

Newbie27

I have 6 of those boards from Kingbright. I have been very pleased with my results. I worked with Vicky on each of my orders ... I also received my orders (pre-pandemic) in about a week. Happy customer. Good value. Excellent customer service.
From that same supplier im the link given?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Whats the positive differences and hydro vs soil i have my plants in miracle grow but i just grabbed some fox farm soil if i can go hydro that a be awesome or is it harder?
Its different... personally I hate soil cause I suck at it. Hydro was easier for me because I had 20+ years in aquatic stuff. I'm in coco now and thats the forst pics I posted. I think its where I will stay. They are all good just different for me coco is the best of both worlds.

Newbie27

Newbie27

Its different... personally I hate soil cause I suck at it. Hydro was easier for me because I had 20+ years in aquatic stuff. I'm in coco now and thats the forst pics I posted. I think its where I will stay. They are all good just different for me coco is the best of both worlds.
Nice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom