how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
the lowest ive heard for a P of trim is 200$. . i sell zips of sugar trim with flarf mixed in for 50.. im not good at making concentrates even tho i know the methods. plus i have no where to blast it so ....

Ayo Maggot! I've never even seen the show. I just see your avatar and immediately think that.

outwest

G Star

G Star

LA keeps sinking... $2200 - 3400 indoor

Outdoor I hear is closer to 1800

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

This topic should be how much are dispensaries ripping off this week. Their prices certainly have not dropped for the end users if they were I wouldn't be typing this deal and voicing my opinion. This is the new thing I keep hearing "Come check out and come witness for yourself what I got for $2000 or $1800". Who cares I wasn't there in person when the deal was made. So your probably lying to me because I don't trust any of you bastards anymore. The $1800 doesn't cover the expenses so therefore its not a reimbursement its a rip off and a total joke. They want consistency and more frequency but don't want to reimburse properly.

Listen up collectives and dispensary owners just because some asshole grower is desperate and took your shit offer doesn't mean we all will. The same asshole growers who keep giving their product away will be gone in the next phase of this medical deal with the state and cities and guess what your gonna be back dealing with the regulars again if your even open anymore. I keep seeing the numbers fall for the growers as well. Its really sad. Keep it up assholes you know who you are ripping off the growers. The pendulum will swing back the other way in favor of the growers. Can't wait you smug assholes.

Not ALL dispensary and collective owners are the same and not all are bad. Know a few that are fair and upfront and some good peeps on this board who contribute to this wonderful site. From my experience from being delayed up to 7 weeks for payment on 1 elbow, being grinded down at the counters because some loser was in 15 minutes before giving it away, being ripped off totally and not paid at all, to having dispensaries who were open for years gone when I come back for my reimbursement. Your time is coming. Good luck with your next venture in slanging whatever your going to try next.

joeca1i

joeca1i

I mostly buy in bulk,but it costs to much @ retail.Any tips on finding a bulk indoor source?

chazbolin

chazbolin

Dispensaries, at least in Cali, are done. The farmer is back.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Maybe he's reading about all the closures and moves by county boards of supervisors and city councils that aren't as friendly as SF and O-town to keep those out that haven't opened and close down those that have.

Or! Maybe s/he is reading about all the court rulings in favor of closures and bans.

<shrug>

Just musin', and pointing out there are signs this may very well be true.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Maybe he's reading about all the closures and moves by county boards of supervisors and city councils that aren't as friendly as SF and O-town to keep those out that haven't opened and close down those that have.

I read that too, but there is still litigation going on. At least in Los Angeles. To say dispensaries in California are done is a bit pessimistic to say the least.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/marijuana-dispensary-ban-_n_1524675.html

still hasn't officially passed yet, and Los Angeles does not have the resources to enforce the so- called soft ban. They still haven't been able to enforce the ban they put in to place in 2010, evident by shop owners I know who are currently suing the city of Los Angeles to keep their shops open.

This is silly. Los Angeles need to make money, not spend it trying to enforce bans. Council should be working on proper regulation, not an outright ban.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Collectives I volunteer at here take a 32-36 dollar donation for top shelf meds. I know several clubs still shelling out 4-5 on Tip Top OG's as well.

There is also a drought right now.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I had a friend call me 3 months back and say dude im heading north to start a delivery service, I laughed my dick off. He left everything, well. To my amazement he pulls up in front of my house today in a lifted 4x4 dodge cummins.......wtf! I would kill to do something like that, is it really that easy.....ill feel like a damn fool if it is.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Collectives I volunteer at here take a 32-36 dollar donation for top shelf meds. I know several clubs still shelling out 4-5 on Tip Top OG's as well.

There is also a drought right now.

4-5 for top shelf!!!? Wtf! That consignment?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I had a friend call me 3 months back and say dude im heading north to start a delivery service, I laughed my dick off. He left everything, well. To my amazement he pulls up in front of my house today in a lifted 4x4 dodge cummins.......wtf! I would kill to do something like that, is it really that easy.....ill feel like a damn fool if it is.

hey Dirty where do you mean by North? Northern Cali?

You're gonna need a lot more t-5's!

dirk d

dirk d

lots of peeps willing to pay for top shelf...i'm not in cali but a bit north...crap weed will always get crap prices...step up your game and the $$$ will come. If someone offered me 2200 for my bud i would laugh in his face and leave...oh wait i just did lol

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

lots of peeps willing to pay for top shelf...i'm not in cali but a bit north...crap weed will always get crap prices...step up your game and the $$$ will come. If someone offered me 2200 for my bud i would laugh in his face and leave...oh wait i just did lol

mostly what i come across here in the bay area is 3 - 32 .. 36 if you have stupid fire and a hyped strain like GSC but everyone is low ballin like crazy ! i got on an average of 27 for my outdoor last year haha

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
mostly what i come across here in the bay area is 3 - 32 .. 36 if you have stupid fire and a hyped strain like GSC but everyone is low ballin like crazy ! i got on an average of 27 for my outdoor last year haha

27 for outdoors!!! must be some good outdoor. Killin it cheese!

purpleberry

purpleberry

In my parts it is getting dry, but it isnt like the old days when dry meant it takes all week to find a bag of mex. LOL You just have to ask around alot more. But no one wants to pay top shelf prices, Im happy with 32-34 better than the "going price" of 25 Wait 8 weeks and its going to be flooded all over cali, I saw double the ply wood fences go up this year.

fractal

fractal

Haha yeah the humboldt fences is what i call them. First saw lots of those going up in the triangle 5 or 6 years ago. Last two or three years they are all over the whole state, even into oregon you can spot them off the I5. It's called progress.

Top Bottom