how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Liberanos5

shit some of the employees are making bank like 20$ an hour just for bud tending
If $20 an hour is "making bank" I'm sad. I spoze if you're living in mom's basement with ZERO bills, then maybe. That's like $560/week after taxes on a 40 hour work week. Is that a lot? Not trying to be a dick here..........I'll answer my own question. 560/week is NOT a lot! Car, the Harley, gas, tires, maintenance, INSURANCE, groceries, THE FACKEN LIGHT BILL, Netflix, Comcast, VERIZON, .........SAVINGS, entertainment, and many more things. What have I left out?? Tim Hortons? Dunkin Donuts?? Been to a dentist lately!!?? Bring MONEY!!!............if you add tobacco and booze that's YOUR (in the most general way) BAD!!! High Times Magazine?$6...................Fuck! 560/week = poverty! Just sayin! Respect!

L

Liberanos5

Regarding DENTISTS>..........the price of healthy GUMS is ETERNAL VIGILANCE!!! Floss MORE!!!! LMAO!!! Find a job with fantastic dental insurance.....to BOOT!!!

L

Liberanos5

lol, exactly - then they wonder why the FEDs want to shut them down! I talked to a cat yesterday that described several clubs in LA he deals with that will take as much as he can bring, im talking 100+ elbows. Mites, mildew...whatever....It's all greed these days.
Does that beast in your avatar know you were talking to a cat?? Keep THAT on the D.L.!!!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Start a legit collective and start a delivery service. Take an ad out on a bus stop. Run everything out of a PO box in someone elses name. Never bring more than an oscar with you and dont carry cash around. Put it in the bank under yoru DBA. Pay yourself. Declare taxes at the end of the year.
The only problem with this is that every bank transaction can be used against you as a money laundering charge. Avoid the banks and still pay taxes.....they have a box for "other".

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

If $20 an hour is "making bank" I'm sad. I spoze if you're living in mom's basement with ZERO bills, then maybe. That's like $560/week after taxes on a 40 hour work week. Is that a lot? Not trying to be a dick here..........I'll answer my own question. 560/week is NOT a lot! Car, the Harley, gas, tires, maintenance, INSURANCE, groceries, THE FACKEN LIGHT BILL, Netflix, Comcast, VERIZON, .........SAVINGS, entertainment, and many more things. What have I left out?? Tim Hortons? Dunkin Donuts?? Been to a dentist lately!!?? Bring MONEY!!!............if you add tobacco and booze that's YOUR (in the most general way) BAD!!! High Times Magazine?$6...................Fuck! 560/week = poverty! Just sayin! Respect!
20$ an hour to stand there and tell people how good the weed is bank ! they dont do shit ! people at Mcdonalds are making a lot less and working a lot harder. i never said they were ballin and can have all the FUN extras like Harleys and multiple cars but you can live on your own with a bud tenders wage. sure in the hell beats scrubbing toilets and mopping floors. plus you dont have to worry about drug testing . i guess my use of BANK is relative to how someone is acustomed to living but i think they are well paid for what they actually do.

green punk

green punk

Start a legit collective and start a delivery service. Take an ad out on a bus stop. Run everything out of a PO box in someone elses name. Never bring more than an oscar with you and dont carry cash around. Put it in the bank under yoru DBA. Pay yourself. Declare taxes at the end of the year.

Pre Prop 215 business model:

Develop 2 solid outlets. Deposit all proceeds in a or more screw top five gallon bucket(s) with handle removed, buried in a secret spot. Maintain a real job that will cover your lifestyle and don't be flashy, eat well, travel a bit. Old school grower success story.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

I'm in a flooded area and dispensaries are setting the price at 50% profit margin

Top Bottom