how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eighty9concr

The dispensary that I'm a member of in the bay that takes all my stuff pays 28 for AAA real og's, thin mint cookies, gg4, sour d, and pay 25 for pretty much every other strain thats AAA quality. They take top quality deps for 18 (shit looks like indoor) and when the flood hits october/november its 14 for really good full terms.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

The dispensary that I'm a member of in the bay that takes all my stuff pays 28 for AAA real og's, thin mint cookies, gg4, sour d, and pay 25 for pretty much every other strain thats AAA quality. They take top quality deps for 18 (shit looks like indoor) and when the flood hits october/november its 14 for really good full terms.
Nice, do they crop you out at 28 for A++ or are you just doing singles?

420circuit

420circuit

Enjoy it while it lasts, as mentioned, Colorado has strict rules about growing and is/was implementing RFID tags to track "from seed to sale." If I got pulled over with more than an ounce or 2 in the car, it would be a bad day. No legal way to sell to a shop for most growers because of the regs. Even the CO caregiver system that provides medical is being dicked with by the state. I don't think the RFID stuff is working yet, but the state wonks were bragging about how it is going to eliminate the black market and help with tax collection. Nice to know that the state has a genius working on this. Bill

E

eighty9concr

We have a lawyer for our co-opertive and he is on retainer waiting for that day out here. Going to be one of the first ones applying for licenses/permits. It will be worth every penny

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I will refuse to pay for a license or permit. If it comes to that I`ll go black market. I am dead set against any Taxes, Controls or Regulations !!! I wouldn`t get a license/permit if they offered to pay me! I`d rather make it my life`s work to plant cannabis everywhere in protest ! The Government (State and Federal ) can kiss my ass! I`m pretty sure thousands of tons of free high quality cannabis available to anyone and everyone would make it impossible for them to get anyone to buy a stinking permit or license ! About the only thing I might consider paying for would be state certification of organic content.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I will refuse to pay for a license or permit. If it comes to that I`ll go black market. I am dead set against any Taxes, Controls or Regulations !!! I wouldn`t get a license/permit if they offered to pay me! I`d rather make it my life`s work to plant cannabis everywhere in protest ! The Government (State and Federal ) can kiss my ass! I`m pretty sure thousands of tons of free high quality cannabis available to anyone and everyone would make it impossible for them to get anyone to buy a stinking permit or license ! About the only thing I might consider paying for would be state certification of organic content.
We're on the same page!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Charging? You mean paying? Or are you talking about buying a full # from a disp? I didn't even know places did that.
Those are wholesale prices between dispos. Say one dispo is short on harvest and needs stock. Well to go to another store and buy wholesale from another store averages around 2800

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And I totally agree states are going to muck everything all up and will end up reinforcing BM sales. They will leave us no choice. Fuck the states and all their greedy regs n rulz.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

They still have the cameras in the grow rooms in Co? That rubs me the wrong way I don't like control,regulation, taxes at all either... people on IC look at me crazy when I post like that good to hear at least one other person feels this way.

Saguaro

Saguaro

In AZ the dispo's are charging 2800 per elbow. And that is for what I would call mid grade flowers.

$2800????

Wow, that must be Valley prices …..(?!?!?)….. down here in the Lower AZ, we were only offered between $1700-2200 per # from a guy who owns a couple dispensaries.

And thats for top quality too.

Hell, I can't even move top shelf for more then $2600 here in the black market cuz this is such a broke ass town.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well you guys should see the prices around in Northern Cali in grow areas in the end of fall when outdoor hits! Everyone has units and know one has cash! I`ve seen top shelf hit a low of $500 . People panic when bills are do and drop a small amount of their crop at rock bottom prices at first just to pay the rent or car payment only to jack prices up shortly after trying to recoup some of the losses. By this time of year only thing left is a few barely mid grade units and they are hard to find and expensive. With all the counties and cities enforcing land use code limits I bet prices will really be going up this year however!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
$2800????

Wow, that must be Valley prices …..(?!?!?)….. down here in the Lower AZ, we were only offered between $1700-2200 per # from a guy who owns a couple dispensaries.

And thats for top quality too.

Hell, I can't even move top shelf for more then $2600 here in the black market cuz this is such a broke ass town.
Yes that is Valley wholesale pricing currently between dispensaries

E

eighty9concr

More licences for everyone else then. No one likes taxes and regulation, but you have to conform with it to a certain extent. If you want to give it a way for free have fun. This is a full time job for me and I'm not looking to find work doing something else to pay the bills when i can continue doing what I'm doing and get paid for it. Licenses/permits will be a small cost. Anyone who doesn't get them will eventually not be able to make any thing when the black market disappears, and it will. Theres already way more cash to be made owning a dispensary then black marketing everything. If you want to rebel, good luck. Your only hurting your self

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Think of it as my little way of having a Boston Tea Party! No new Taxes!

E

eighty9concr

haha that will be the day. More people want to get paid for their hard work then give it away, won't last long.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It won`t have to because the birds will take over for years, Mother nature, you got to love it!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Think of it this way, One plant in seed(regular not selfed) a flock of hungry birds and a windy day. My work x 100,000!

Top Bottom