how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Well there are going to be two markets and i'm not giving up on having cannabis legal and free of taxes , controls and regulations in the end. I won't roll over and give up and when people discover the truth i think we will win in the end. We will not be controlled !
Or just persistent. You can`t lose if you never give up.
Except at gambling, lol.

G gnome

G gnome

WE HAVE HIGH QUALITY SUPPLIES FROM 1/2 POUNCE OF
MOONROCK......1500$/POUNDS
AK47.......1200$/POUNDS
Tahoe og kush x gdp.....1100$/POUNDS
SHAKES....1250$/POUNDS
WAX....1700$/POUNDS
CANABIS OIL...700$/POUNDS
shelf indoors....1500/pounds
girl scout cookies....1300$/pounds
sour disel.....1000$/pounds
PLEASE NOTE WE SUPPLY YOUR PACKAGE ONLY AFTER FULL PAYMENT OR WE CAN NEGOTIATE FOR DEPOSITS DEPENDING ON YOUR ORDER GET BACK WITH A MESSAGE(786) x 704 x 0264
We grow our own here dumbass

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
How far back did you go to find that price list G gnome? I see prices much higher around here than those. Anyway this is about what prices people are getting for product not what prices clubs are charging. I haven`t seen any pounds under $1,600 around here in a while. See some outdoor going for as much as $2,000 lately( average price is $1,800 per pound) . Even prices for trimmings are way up. I guess they are making oil out of it? Not a good idea, every day I hear how some fool blow his house up making that stuff and it`s not even organic so I don`t believe it has medical value unless it`s Phoenix Fire oil or made with Alcohol. I can`t stand the taste of oil myself. I`ll stick to pressed or bubble hash. If I need something stronger I just take a second hit ! I do like poppy oil though !

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

How far back did you go to find that price list G gnome? I see prices much higher around here than those. Anyway this is about what prices people are getting for product not what prices clubs are charging. I haven`t seen any pounds under $1,600 around here in a while. See some outdoor going for as much as $2,000 lately( average price is $1,800 per pound) . Even prices for trimmings are way up. I guess they are making oil out of it? Not a good idea, every day I hear how some fool blow his house up making that stuff and it`s not even organic so I don`t believe it has medical value unless it`s Phoenix Fire oil or made with Alcohol. I can`t stand the taste of oil myself. I`ll stick to pressed or bubble hash. If I need something stronger I just take a second hit ! I do like poppy oil though !
Not to be argumentive or anything, but butane is technically organic (but that's for another thread ;)) , lol.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I take it you have never done a dab on a temp controlled enail? You won't be dissapointed if the extract was done by a professional with primo product. The terps are so loud and tasty almost amazing.
I still like smoking weed more then anything but a dab here and there is always a good time

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Every day in my area they are taking down people making concentrates,seems to be a big bust right now to have anything to do with them,at least here in socal.
I know they plan on giving licenses for extractions with "volitile solvents". I'm guessing only to qualified people/outfits with the proper equiptment/set-ups and only in designated areas.

Makes sense, I wouldn't want Johnny Dropout (no offence to anyone) blasting "whacks" next door to where I live. Gives the cannabis community a bad name, IMO.

I think that might be part of why it's so damn expensive too, because of the penalties/risk.

I remember when I was younger, people would go up North and get whatever deal they could and if they were having a hard time moving it, they "blasted" it (butane extraction). It was like the thing to do when something wouldn't move. They would basically break-even (in regards to what they were trying to get for the bud), but it would move 10x faster.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Every day in my area they are taking down people making concentrates,seems to be a big bust right now to have anything to do with them,at least here in socal.
That's The only reason I go to the dispensary, for the live resinI'm not chancing my grow house being blown up to do it myself lol. The closed loop systems are really safe in the right environment but very costly.

frebo

frebo

So I read today Oregon has put a halt to dispensaries selling any kind of hash oil(including cartridges for vape pens). An increasing number of house fires are part of the reason. Personally I prefer my outdoor bud to any hash or oil or shatter or.... I do like a hit once in a while of good clean bho.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom