how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Again i do not know whats really going on in dispensaries but yeah i do not think there there buying out door anywhere near them prices unless its a drought supply n demand even in the black market appears in sept to nov there is tons of weed flying prices are low ..
in from Dec - on prices do go up as product starts diminishing .
That is why most have started light dep to get product to market before the rush
Lot of things dictate price bag appeal , strain, how it was manicured
Why are people going to dispensaries anyways ?? could it be there out of weed and there harvests are not done yet ..
Seriously maybe they go there to smoke some different strains before buying that strain seeds ?
That would be the only reason i would go to one .
Then again how are we to know that what there selling is the real deal
Either way i guess its cool to go into one just to see all the stoner chicks :)
but if were growing our own meds i do not see how someone could be out of weed unless there growing in a very small space

frebo

frebo

Again i do not know whats really going on in dispensaries but yeah i do not think there there buying out door anywhere near them prices unless its a drought supply n demand even in the black market appears in sept to nov there is tons of weed flying prices are low ..
That is why most have started light dep to get product to market before the rush
Why are people going to dispensaries anyways ?? could it be there out of weed and there harvests are not done yet ..
Seriously maybe they go there to smoke some different strains before buying that strain seeds ?
but if were growing our own meds i do not see how someone could be out of weed unless there growing in a very small space

I go to dispensaries to try new strains and sometimes they even have clones of those strains I try. Prerolled cones range from $3.00 to 10.00 depending on the strain.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Guarantee to be paid in 3 weeks. It'll be sold I'm sure in a few days. Was a big place with good high grade bud.

But get this , the dude weighs out 1lb and weighs it at 454 grams. I was like isn't a lb 448 and he says yea but it's standard in the industry to use 454? Since when I haven't felt with clubs in a couple years so this was news to me.
Huh, I've always gone high, 454.

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

Realistically I'd say most patients don't grow there own meds.
Some are just to old or sick to mess with it.
Growing as a pain unless your into it. Most stoners don't have patients to go from seed to bud and dealing with lights, nutes, and costs until harvest.
Plus here in Cali 99% of the rentals say you can't grow. It might be legal but they can still evict you if they find out.
And then there's the fact if u smoke the same few strains daily you get immune and shit looses it effect.
Clubs have there place, it's just too bad there mostly crooks. They don't care about patients. They don't care if u grow organic. They won't pay for real quality. They shun most real sativas away because they only want rock hard indica looking buds. They aren't educated. There a business just out to make as much money as possible.

a

frebo

frebo

Realistically I'd say most patients don't grow there own meds.
Some are just to old or sick to mess with it.
Growing as a pain unless your into it. Most stoners don't have patients to go from seed to bud and dealing with lights, nutes, and costs until harvest.
Plus here in Cali 99% of the rentals say you can't grow. It might be legal but they can still evict you if they find out.
And then there's the fact if u smoke the same few strains daily you get immune and shit looses it effect.
Clubs have there place, it's just too bad there mostly crooks. They don't care about patients. They don't care if u grow organic. They won't pay for real quality. They shun most real sativas away because they only want rock hard indica looking buds. They aren't educated. There a business just out to make as much money as possible.

In June I picked up a couple clones at a local dispensary. They were both trying to flower and I asked the young lady about that and she kinda blew me off saying "they'll be ok in a couple weeks. I planted them in last years 400 gallon pots with a fresh bag of OCEAN FOREST in the hole of each plant. They are both flowering now. The Harley Tsu is four feet tall and 6" in diameter at the widest point and 9 lb Hammer is 18" and 4" in diameter. Those $18 clones were not worth the money. The dispensary got 24 hr. Of light clones and put them into a 16 hr. light room. Obviously, they have some things to learn.

D

dab science

i saw clubs around san francisco only offer to pay 1400 for a pound of out doors that was really on the nicer end of the out doors and some indoor that was decent they offered 1850... this was last year right after harvest season tho

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
i saw clubs around san francisco only offer to pay 1400 for a pound of out doors that was really on the nicer end of the out doors and some indoor that was decent they offered 1850... this was last year right after harvest season tho
Ya it's really hard to make a living off 1850 for indoor. You will get by but probally eating top ramen for dinner.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
There isn't that much $ in growing anymore. It's still fun even though it'a a lot of work and takes up all of your time. Only reason I grow for prophet is because I'm old and to sick to hold a job anymore. Also after growing for 50 + years it's a habit. ( I think I'm really starting to get the swing of it now. ) Some day I know it will be to much for me to do. At that time I'll need a helper. Already need a rolling machine too crank out a smoke able J. I was ok until I broke three fingers pulling weeds in the garden.

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

454 P's is just so the guy buying it can pinch 6 G's. The clubs never sell it that way. Most of the pre weigh and short you a point and u never even know. They aren't getting a free 1/4 from me, and yes I know a p is really 454 on Google.

frebo

frebo

There isn't that much $ in growing anymore. It's still fun even though it'a a lot of work and takes up all of your time. Only reason I grow for prophet is because I'm old and to sick to hold a job anymore. Also after growing for 50 + years it's a habit. ( I think I'm really starting to get the swing of it now. ) Some day I know it will be to much for me to do. At that time I'll need a helper. Already need a rolling machine too crank out a smoke able J. I was ok until I broke three fingers pulling weeds in the garden.

It's been a lot of fun even with the paranoia back then. It's been 48 years for me and mostly outdoor. Back then I bought my first "lid"(3/4 ounce bag they called an ounce) for $10 and the Mexican weed had a lot of seeds so it was easy to throw some seeds in your garden with the corn and tomatoes. The potency has definitely increased.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Have to disagree about potency increasing. Lot of old strains were everything the new ones are , like Skywalker, etc. Most of the older strains were sativa or sativa crosses and that`s lie comparing apples to oranges anyway. Yep I remember the old Mexican Highland being better than average brick weed. Also Red Bud/C. Red was some strong smoke along with many other strains. What has changed is the ability to bring out the best of the genetics and how well the plant produces. Not like the old days when you dug a hole and through in a fish before you planted, LOL!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We measured our lids by fingers. Four finger lid'll cost ya $12.

Top Bottom