how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Do you gentlemen remember the herb that comprised those lids? Remember 'mersh', short for commercial? Remember when we thought it was those red hairs that were getting us high? Remember how the standard kit included either a shoebox lid or a Frisbee, to remove all the seeds so your joints or bowls wouldn't be poppin'?

Yup, you can get a 4 finger lid of that stuff at that price, no problem! :D

frebo

frebo

Do you gentlemen remember the herb that comprised those lids? Remember 'mersh', short for commercial? Remember when we thought it was those red hairs that were getting us high? Remember how the standard kit included either a shoebox lid or a Frisbee, to remove all the seeds so your joints or bowls wouldn't be poppin'?

Shoe box lid worked great.

R

rascali

gentlemen remember the herb that comprised those lids? Remember 'mersh', short for commercial? Remember when we thought it was those red hairs that were getting us high? Remember how the standard kit included either a shoebox lid or a Frisbee, to remove all the seeds so your joints or bowls wouldn't be poppin'?

I'm guessing i must be a bit older than you, we used to use these things called "album covers" that came with most of these things called "long play' and "33rpm". The "double album" covers were most coveted because they cleaned and collected your herb… lol

frebo

frebo

gentlemen remember the herb that comprised those lids? Remember 'mersh', short for commercial? Remember when we thought it was those red hairs that were getting us high? Remember how the standard kit included either a shoebox lid or a Frisbee, to remove all the seeds so your joints or bowls wouldn't be poppin'?

I'm guessing i must be a bit older than you, we used to use these things called "album covers" that came with most of these things called "long play' and "33rpm". The "double album" covers were most coveted because they cleaned and collected your herb… lol
Were you born b4 1947?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LMAO! It could totally happen. My folks were born in '39 and they used to use. One of my neighbors just turned 70, she's one of my favorite gals to set and toke with, then she tells me old timer stories.
It may have been one of your peers who taught me how to clean le herb, passing down the knowledge to the next generation. Did you have a favorite album to use for this? Mine would have been... Jesus Christ Superstar. Yup.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Anyone remember using a tobacco tin(small ones) to measure out a lid? It held about an ounce when lightly packed. Also used one of those belt rollers they used to put in C ration packs. We could have used a good grinder back then. I remember using a smaller Ivory tobacco pipe and a shot gun to supper hit. I also loved those power hitters you squeezed. Good times!

F

F4rmer

There wasn't an update on this thread for a bit so I thought I'd replenish as it were...

This week 4-5 packs were moving at 2k/pack for indoor OG Kush. The middleman er... distributor is selling them to dispensaries at 2.1-2.2k I'm guessing.

S

SaltSpring

Price is already dropping rapidly in cali. Friend dropped close to 100 Pounds in the last couple months and even with his own collective using about 40%, they had trouble getting more than 1500$ at other collectives. With the new CPUC rules they will be selling two setup warehouse to some people with more money than brains this month, both are backed by big pharmaceutical is what they think.
They are shutting down there whole indoor show in SC and strictly focusing on outdoors. The break even point for them indoors is 875$ average, outdoors $350 a pound.
So 2017 will be a very interesting year - I predict the only big money will be in selling products like seeds, soil, fertilizer, pots, lights and products needed for growing.
Just like the gold rush, miners didn't get rich, the man selling the shovel ,booze and laddies made millions.

F

F4rmer

Price is already dropping rapidly in cali. Friend dropped close to 100 Pounds in the last couple months and even with his own collective using about 40%, they had trouble getting more than 1500$ at other collectives. With the new CPUC rules they will be selling two setup warehouse to some people with more money than brains this month, both are backed by big pharmaceutical is what they think.
They are shutting down there whole indoor show in SC and strictly focusing on outdoors. The break even point for them indoors is 875$ average, outdoors $350 a pound.
So 2017 will be a very interesting year - I predict the only big money will be in selling products like seeds, soil, fertilizer, pots, lights and products needed for growing.
Just like the gold rush, miners didn't get rich, the man selling the shovel ,booze and laddies made millions.
Wow. We had to drop our price to 1.5k only when we completely messed up our trimming by doing wet trimming 2 months ago. I think when we did the numbers even at 1k/pound growing indoors we we're still at about 30% profit margin but clearly those days of 2.8-3k/pack are a distant memory.

Geopv916

Geopv916

Wow. We had to drop our price to 1.5k only when we completely messed up our trimming by doing wet trimming 2 months ago. I think when we did the numbers even at 1k/pound growing indoors we we're still at about 30% profit margin but clearly those days of 2.8-3k/pack are a distant memory.

I'm in the Inland Empire in CA and all the shops sell "top shelf" really good out door at average 10-15 a g. But indoor dank is so hard to find. Friends rather buy in the street at 15/20 a g for indoor. All the indoor is getting sent out of state were they get waaaay more money. I know shops here were offering 2-3k for indoor a month ago. Even with it legal. I can't blame any indoor growers for wanting to get more out of their investment but I'm reduced to grow my own now. Or drive to LA to find indoor.

Geopv916

Geopv916

I know growers that won't say this on an open thread, but.....
....there are still a few guys getting 2.8-3k a pack.

It's a good time to have the best strains grown to Connissuer quality.

Yeah even "legal" the demand of top quality cannabis hasn't dropped at all the market is expected to grow considerably instead. I'm not bashing on outdoor grown here in soca at all it can be good but that's as good as it gets "good". I know a couple of owners and they stock up on it like crazy from 1-1.5k a lb. then put ads like "all top shelf for 10/g" or 5gs/40 that's not top shelf. I have family that dedicates to "exporting out of cali" in bulk That where all dank growers will be selling To. They pay what its worth that's not even considering the hike of price in electricity. To any grower trying to move packs of dank. Don't go to major cities go to smaller isolated towns and you will get more then 3. Or find someone with a Medicard and ask for a donation for a pack. It's none of your concern what they do or where they move it to afterwards. I just don't wanna see. Hard work getting devalued by people who don't appreciate quality.

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

Outdoors is drying up fast. December was the slowest month in a while. Monday after Xmas are phones blew up. I expect demand to pick up. Everyone was buying shit for their spoiled kids and forgot to get high. Tax time is coming and everyone always likes to blow their return on themselves. Especially at 4-20. We get cleared out every year around then.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep I had a really great crop but wouldn`t you know it, lost 2/3`s to rippers. And they took it early so they got B grade. Holding on with the rest until April or later.

Geopv916

Geopv916

Yep I had a really great crop but wouldn`t you know it, lost 2/3`s to rippers. And they took it early so they got B grade. Holding on with the rest until April or later.
I have no idea about outdoor growing but I see a lot of people complain about rippers
What's the problem and how

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

There is a niche in the market for indoor craft boutique finely cured cannabis. Anywhere from 18-2.5k and where I'm at, it's the cheapest state to buy herb in the US. Oregon baby, look it up, buyers market over here

Top Bottom