how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organica

Organica

I see TOP grade indoor going for 3200 in some places in socal.
Wow that's expensive that's the price of high grade indoor here two states west of the east coast. Can't believe u guys are still getting 3,200 for a grade. Man that's a great price for Cali. Hope it stays that way for u guys!

Organica

Organica

LMAO! It could totally happen. My folks were born in '39 and they used to use. One of my neighbors just turned 70, she's one of my favorite gals to set and toke with, then she tells me old timer stories.

It may have been one of your peers who taught me how to clean le herb, passing down the knowledge to the next generation. Did you have a favorite album to use for this? Mine would have been... Jesus Christ Superstar. Yup.

I always thought high times mag worked best in the mid 90's

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
My contact that takes all mine gives me 2700 outdoor lb and 3800 indoor lb I'm happy with that .

icanfarm

icanfarm

That would be awesome if all the dispensaries were flooded with bomb ass weed... but they are not. the market is flooded with crap because everyone and their mom think they can grow the dank... i have been thinking a lot lately about the attitude toward pot and i think it sucks for the most part in cali. instead of appreciating it for what we always have it has been shrouded by dollar signs and for the most part people could care less about what they are producing.. they are producing what pays and this is exactly why I believe there will always be a market for the chron. $250 a zip has been pretty standard for damn near the last twenty years. If anything is changing it is the demand for quality pot. Not everyone could grow the dank back then and not everyone can do it now. I would be sort of leary of bulking up my outdoor grow however, because one thing i saw a lot of last season was shitty outdoor that got made into shitty hash.

icanfarm

icanfarm

I said the same thing today at a shop the out door this year mostly looks like brown weed where I am at it's pitiful . Indoor is better a lot of choices but a lot of the same at every club and honestly a lot over nute ashy taste low smell low taste ect. But I think when it all levels out the cream will rise btw well said sir I think I'm late with this comment lol

Last edited:
Geopv916

Geopv916

I'm from La originally and I'll tell you 2800-3200k is what people are willing to pay for quality. But I mean real quality, flushed correctly, smooth, potent, smelly, bag appeal. The other day here in Inland Empire some guy hit me up telling me he was looking for packs of indoor. Tells me he won't pay more than 25 a pack and it has to be Og. It took me like 2 sentences to figure out he was fronting and he was a middle man trying to make. A quick buck lol

frebo

frebo

I said the same thing today at a shop the out door this year mostly looks like brown weed where I am at it's pitiful . Indoor is better a lot of choices but a lot of the same at every club and honestly a lot over nute ashy taste low smell low taste ect. But I think when it all levels out the cream will rise btw well said sir I think I'm late with this comment lol

Oregon testing rules have slowed the new harvest from getting to the dispensaries so that may very well last years

Geopv916

Geopv916

I'm east and it's 3200 a lb. you'd have to sell cuts at almost 50 a slice to get 6k.
It's overstocked, everyone and their mama is sending over east. Smaller counties here in California like the IE their indoor is mediocre just a bunch of guys with money to burn who buy all the nice equipment and mass produce it. I'm not saying there isn't quality but not as much as there should be and we are overstocked wth outdoor, Mexican, and mediocre all the dank/fire and I use the word fire very selectively gets sent out except in big cities like La/Hollywood. Even the Mexican AZ is rare in cali it all gets sent so ATL

Organica

Organica

It's overstocked, everyone and their mama is sending over east. Smaller counties here in California like the IE their indoor is mediocre just a bunch of guys with money to burn who buy all the nice equipment and mass produce it. I'm not saying there isn't quality but not as much as there should be and we are overstocked wth outdoor, Mexican, and mediocre all the dank/fire and I use the word fire very selectively gets sent out except in big cities like La/Hollywood. Even the Mexican AZ is rare in cali it all gets sent so ATL

That may be the case but I'm talking of people buying indoor locally not imports from Cali. I've seen some of it shipped here and it was garbage most of the time a few times it was descent and I'm being liberal with that word.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Prices always start out crap early after harvest and go up just before the next season's harvest is out. I'm seeing prices low but up a couple hundred a unit over last year at this time in Northern Cali right now. I'm thinking this will continue through the year as demand will increase with the new laws. I've seen a quality but most is still wanting so some may exceed the normal price range and alot will be lower.

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

man I can only get like 2k for indoor... Do any of you guys ever use craigslist or budtrader? I now peeps that have moved lots that way it just kinda sketches me out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom