how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Started out getting 15-18 for outdoor. Now it's going for 1g a p. Hope it goes back up.

grayarea

grayarea

makes u act the same as a car dealer if you do it more then you need to. hope i have time to spend more then 9k per month again soon.
luke-skywalker-on-tatooine.jpg

Geopv916

Geopv916

man I can only get like 2k for indoor... Do any of you guys ever use craigslist or budtrader? I now peeps that have moved lots that way it just kinda sketches me out.
What's your quality though I've seen shit at indoor and sometimes b+ I hardly ever see A+ unless I go to Hollywood. As far as Craigslist goes if you grow it yourself you can make a decent buck per oz nothing major and as long as it's patient to patient with you verifying their rec first over phone. Straight up orange and inland empire delivery service is mostly outdoor they call it indoor though lol bud just like with other way more illegal substances it's all about knowing the right people when it comes to unloading. I know people that make a killing just because they know the right person.

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

We set up our own delivery service and are planing our own store front next year tired of being worked over by middle men
See I'm trying to do something similar. I haven't harvested yet but that's all people I know wanna give me for anyone's buds. I know people that crush it by knowing the right people. Young kids makin bank. All my friends are really plugged and either grow or know a bunch of people that do, for the most part anyways. Or they just don't buy weed..

O

omgseeds

2016-2017 northfor OG Fire....1200 to 1600 max south 1350 droped to 1100 sep 2016 now.... 700 to 1k so-hum and so-cal

See I'm trying to do something similar. I haven't harvested yet but that's all people I know wanna give me for anyone's buds. I know people that crush it by knowing the right people. Young kids makin bank. All my friends are really plugged and either grow or know a bunch of people that do, for the most part anyways. Or they just don't buy weed..

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I feel 1g a unit is whole sale, which is just crap seeing the amount of work it takes just to get it to the table. I was lucky to get 12 last season.

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

yea its pretty sad to see people taking as low as $600 for decent outdoor now. Its like damn where is your dignity taking that little and undercutting everyone? You can still get a bit for indoor if you know the right people it seems.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
yea its pretty sad to see people taking as low as $600 for decent outdoor now. Its like damn where is your dignity taking that little and undercutting everyone? You can still get a bit for indoor if you know the right people it seems.
$600 lol but to be honest most these outdoor guys don't even work and that's why they have there "team" grow so much at 12$ an hour with automation for watering trimming, that the price can drop so low and still profit a couple hundred k a year.

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

$600 lol but to be honest most these outdoor guys don't even work and that's why they have there "team" grow so much at 12$ an hour with automation for watering trimming, that the price can drop so low and still profit a couple hundred k a year.

Yes but you still see people with multiple properties and workers that spend every day working out in the field too. I know people that have multiple properties with huge amounts of full suns in 250 gal pots and 2-3 12"x80"ft light deps per property that are all hand watered and they still hand water themselves at their main property they live on. I worked there over the summer and let me tell you watering is an 8hr+ day for one person. They still charge $12-14 for outdoor because it's bomb and can get that price easily. I really do think it's people just saying fuck it and try to undercut everyone with their stupid low prices. Shit sucks. I wanna do outdoor within the next couple years buft it's almost like that reality is slowly escaping me.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Fuck those disp as far as im concerned , this disabled vet will pay 300 an ounce for good stuff!

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Prices that low, must mean you are growing crap. I know some really big growers, and they are getting rid of product twice that cost. I would never wholesale for 600. Or at least yet.

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

Prices that low, must mean you are growing crap. I know some really big growers, and they are getting rid of product twice that cost. I would never wholesale for 600. Or at least yet.
I never once said I was getting that much at all... I would never take that unless I absolutely had to. I am saying that I know some clubs are only trying to pay that much from what growers in the area have told me. I hear a lot of cats from Oregon will take $600-800 so east coasters are going there to fill boxes now...

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I never once said I was getting that much at all... I would never take that unless I absolutely had to. I am saying that I know some clubs are only trying to pay that much from what growers in the area have told me. I hear a lot of cats from Oregon will take $600-800 so east coasters are going there to fill boxes now...

Sorry, didn't mean to imply you personally.

My agronomist keeps telling me, the floor sets the price. So if all these people growing sub par product keep selling pounds for 600, then the 2g I used to get drops to 15. He seems to be right.

Top Bottom