how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I Didn`t see the price change until end of June here in Butte.Was very flooded last year here also.

W

wheeelman

One could argue last years flood could have been made worse by the expected passage of the Legalize Marijuana bill. But time will tell how bad it will be flooded this year.

T

tricomb

For some reason I don't think it is goin to be as flooded as it was.last year

K

kolah

Hell yeah, patients should cut out the middle man and get their meds direct from the grower. If they don't know any growers personally then that's what the internet is for. Start or find a web forum (there are plenty of them already) with "Growers Markets" for patients to get hooked up directly with growers. Business is conducted via personal messages. To send a PM you have to become a verified member. To become a verified member you have to send a copy of your Dr.'s Rec to the webmaster. For people who don't already have access to a network these types of forums are much safer and provide patients with better overall product than anonymous bud trader or lazy cop haven, aka craigslist.

Not for everybody I know, but it has worked well for me.

I like this idea.

M

mrdizzle

you guys still cool with consignment? seems real risky right now, but you gotta do what you gotta do

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I would agree ,never would I do a consignment! I`ve even had a couple despenseries tell me never to do a consignment!

No flash of cash ,I do the dash ! No time for that kind of B.S.

M

mrbong73

Yeah I can see it's risky but it's a good friends collective. I don't mind. I really don't have time to hit up clubs to see who's paying cash up front.

W

wheeelman

I personally wouldn't consign unless I personally know the owner and was considered a friend. I may consider something like an 80/20 consignment. 80% up front 20% upon complete liquidation of product.

W

wheeelman

If you believe your meds are top shelf then 80/20 is actually a pretty good method. On a $3200 pack you would be getting roughly $2500 up front. That is better than not being paid out at all if you are having trouble offloading your meds.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
never seen a club that would offer more then 50% up front

would strongly advice against any type of consignment given the politics going on today

W

wheeelman

never seen a club that would offer more then 50% up front

would strongly advice against any type of consignment given the politics going on today

Agree...feds come in like they say they are and you'll never get paid!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
How cheep? I may want to buy some for my out of state customers.I won`t have enough after more than half my crop getting ripped.It would have to be top knotch ,well trimmed with looks and smell.Oh did I say cheep? Last year I picked up a few at 1000 ,but they were exceptional.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My buddy just came back from Nevada and sold out a lbs on the street in oz`s for $400 each! Word is the Feds are all here in Cali right now and none in other States.

R

richellemason

im not sure what donations you guys are getting in Nov, after going to a few clubs local in socal, I got $36 an elbow for indoor white widow, $38 for blueberryKush and $40 for pre98bubba. I dnt understand the growers that allow clubs to fool them with consignment, please stop doing, the clubs now somewhat "expect" you to know thats its only consignment with them until you talk to them and show your stuff.

fractal

fractal

No updates in 2 weeks what are you guys just getting ashamed of the low prices ? I like this thread it keeps me updated on what's going down in the promised land while I serve my time in exile here in the cold northwest. Definitely says something that cats are still getting 36-40000 for the top quality indoors, as it should be when retail is still up to 50 an eighth at the clubs. If they are not dropping to $30 an eighth then there is absolutely no reason why you should settle for less than 3 for a pound of indoor, and you can forget about consignments. . . Go into the parking lot and find the cars driven by the owners of clubs I guarantee you there is not one set of wheels older than 2008 those dudes are flashing their cash while they fuck you everyday. You think you're going to get anywhere asking the clubs for a front? Why should they ask you to front when they are selling pounds each day they have the cash just too cheap to part with it.

Blaze

Blaze

Lot of the Cali clubs hve shut down recently due to the feds. Good riddance.

Top Bottom