How much do you smoke?

• Thread starter StonerB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StonerB

This topic came up the other day when talkin with some peeps and the answers were so diverse I had to bring it here. If you had pounds of different strains around and cost was no issue how much would you really smoke in an average day or week. HONESTLY this isnt a bragging contest or a pissing match. I want realistic numbers to show my wife that im not too far of chart for others with the same access. Shes always giving me shit, but I think im pretty on par. Im hoping my fellow farmers can help a brotha out.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I smoke about a half ounce of herb and a couple grams of hash a week... My girl would give me shit but she smokes almost double what i do...

og619

og619

Maybe a g or 2 a day, possibly a little more on the weekends, so around a half zip a week. I just realized i've slowed down quite a bit, a couple of years ago it was prob double, don't do much partying or hanging with friends these days.

cauldron

cauldron

i've gone through my 3.5 grams a day phase hahaha. currently, i smoke a little over .5 grams a day.

given that scenario, (including oils @20% return) i would probably be around 2.5 g daily...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
a ozer a week no problem..when im up, i smoke at least 7 grams a day. because i smoke up every one i work with

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

1-2 grams a day if you average it,some days none,other days alot more.I used to smoke like a 1/4 a day years ago but i got better weed now,lol.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i smoke quite a bit in my eyes. im up early at 6 with a 1 gram j wake and bake. another gram j on the way to work. maye 1 during the day if i can get away. another gram j on the way home. then maybe another 3 or 4 js when i get home depending how late i stay up. id have to say atleast 3.5 a day upwards of 7 grams. on the weekend that number can get pretty high, but not as high as me.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i smoke quite a bit in my eyes. im up early at 6 with a 1 gram j wake and bake. another gram j on the way to work. maye 1 during the day if i can get away. another gram j on the way home. then maybe another 3 or 4 js when i get home depending how late i stay up. id have to say atleast 3.5 a day upwards of 7 grams. on the weekend that number can get pretty high, but not as high as me.
when we work out of town for the day, we have a minimum of 6 js for the work day..but the crew can b up to 7 guys that all smoke

K

kolah

Midnight toker here..... .5 g per night (if that)...much like Yellowhead's post above. On rare occasions and when I have nothing to do (and no responsibilities) I toke up in the morn and afternoon.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I only smoke when Iam really going at it...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh man....before I had anxiety and panic attacks (so in my early 20s) I was smoking at least a half zip a day to even a zip. I was also moving some serious amounts of weight so could afford it. Wasnt all from my grows, a decent amount was but at that time I could smoke sativa or indica, didn't matter what kind of strain. Now I'm a bit older, can't smoke sativa really at all. Maybe a sativa Dom hybrid (60/40). Now I go after indica buds. Look for high Cbd strains....smoking got a lot more complicated for me lol. I have my days where I smoke like 4 or 5 rips throughout the day and I have days where i just can't smoke enough. I have noticed since iv been smokin og that it meditates me in a way I don't need to smoke as much.~Smf~

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Oh man....before I had anxiety and panic attacks (so in my early 20s) I was smoking at least a half zip a day to even a zip. I was also moving some serious amounts of weight so could afford it. Wasnt all from my grows, a decent amount was but at that time I could smoke sativa or indica, didn't matter what kind of strain. Now I'm a bit older, can't smoke sativa really at all. Maybe a sativa Dom hybrid (60/40). Now I go after indica buds. Look for high Cbd strains....smoking got a lot more complicated for me lol. I have my days where I smoke like 4 or 5 rips throughout the day and I have days where i just can't smoke enough. I have noticed since iv been smokin og that it meditates me in a way I don't need to smoke as much.~Smf~

if i could afford it id smoke that much but that much herb would put me in the poor house right now. im still a young buck but i have been smoking for over half my life easily. have a pretty high tolerance even when smoking concentrates which i dont do that often. i dont mind having a high tolerance especially when i have a lot of bud but a month or 2 after harvest things get a little slim around here haha. i always make do tho.

juggernaut

juggernaut

A gram of budder will last 3-5 days
Good full melt hash lasts about 3 days and prob weed 21 grams a week.....However with bad pain I smoke more.
When friends come over i might end up smoking more....however i do take 3 days off every month for a quick break.....

RI Redneck

RI Redneck

Usually 1/2 a week between me and the missus. Sometimes more, like when we're stressing about a move...

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Let's see made a bit over half oz of wax last week thats about gone. Would be if my g pen was not out of comission! Almost not worth smoken flowers when wax'en but still not bad with a lode of kief rolled in or the kief wax bud mix joint. Or the iced charcoal filtered double perk bowl loaded with some blue magoo and some gooie hash. I would say I would smoke an easy eight to a quarter zip a day easy plus concentrates. Course there's usually a couple few pep's to help out with that number through out the day. If supply was not an issue I could see that number rising a bit. Course I chose this over hard core pain meds so I do require a bit ! I have a stupid tolerance from wake and bake wax'en but the last set of pain scripts the quack wrote me was over 800 a month and they were both highly adictive meds! I would rather be stoned all the time and semi functional then pill wacked and not even able to function plus physically addicted to someting with a potential for death from overdose and all the other bad stuff pills do. I know some pain sufferers that are double my smoke intake plus the crap from the doctors, have even heard of some cronic suffers that vap an oz a day easy so what ever your using I bet it must be just about right for you ! Peace

sky high

sky high

I smoke too much....plain and simple.

Supply is no problem. In fact, it IS the problem! I have all I want and more. Can't hardly get rid of the stuff here in CO anymore unless ya wanna give it away for nothin'....so there's no shortage of bud here at the Ranch...ever. Just made a huge load of bubblehash as well with 5 very large ECSD plants....so we're gaggin and coughin on that shit these days too....

Been keepin a good buddy high as well....and OFF the Vicodin! He told me he could wean if he had some pot....so i sent him a QP and it blew his mind. After a week of heavy medicating on Chemdog D....he was down to just a couple of pills and last week he told me he only ate 2 all week....

I know for a fact I wouldn't have made it throught the last year without weed....lotsa weed.

Praise Jah

s h

deep buddy

deep buddy

uhh.. 1 g or2of wax, .5 of fingerhash(at least), i only smoke king size j bout 2 g's a piece 4-10 a day, .5 gof qwiso. and glycerin tinc for breakfast.
so about 3-4 g of extracts and 5-10 grams of flowersd
i will admit im gettin a lil weed blind. T breaks every few months.

"and if you smoke like i smoke, then its like a every daaaayy."

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I'd say 90% of the air going into my lungs has some amount of cannabis smoke in it. I have a serious weez and sound more and more like an old black blues singer everyday. Break I don't need no stinking break Lmao.

Top Bottom